General

Movie quotes xd

Size matters not. Look at me! Judge me by my size do you? Hmm?? And well you should not, for my ally is the Force and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminous beings are we not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land, and the ship.

--Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Yoda
13 years

Movie quotes xd

LackofaBetterTerm wrote
Mickey: "Good dags. D'ya like dags?"
Tommy: "Dags?"
Mickey: "What?"

So, do ya? smiley

Periwinkle blue.
13 years

Movie quotes xd

Mr. Goodkat: The reason I'm in town, in case you're wondering is because of a Kansas City Shuffle.
Nick: What's a Kansas City Shuffle?
GK: A Kansas City Shuffle is when everyone looks right, you go left.
N: Never heard of it.
GK: It's not something people hear about. Falls on deaf ears mostly. This particular one has been over 20 years in the making.
N: 20 years, huh?
GK: No small matter. Requires a lot of planning. Involves a lot of people. People connected by the slightest of events. Like whispers in the night, in that place that never forgets, even when those people do. It starts with a horse.

Mr. Goodkat to Nick--Lucky Number Slevin
13 years

Movie quotes xd

100 Best Horror Movie Quotes

and

The 100 OTHER Greatest Movie Quotes

200 quotes for you all- and really good ones. You might be as reluctant as I usually am to check out YouTube vids linked in a thread... but these are quite worth it.
13 years

Movie quotes xd

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law. -Sheriff Buford T. Justice from Smokey and the Bandit
13 years

Movie quotes xd

Donovan~ "Doc mayday. Your boston dotter here. Dotter. D-O-T-T-E-R." Gilhooley~" Thats right 2 T's!" ~~ Donovans reef. "Why you stuck up half witted scruffy looking nerf herder!" "who's scruffy looking?" ~~ Leia to Han. star wars V
13 years

Movie quotes xd

Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless.
Yoda--Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Let Go!
Shhh.
Let go, please.
Don't get excited.
Captain, being held by you isn't quite enough to get me excited.
Sorry sweetheart, I haven't got time for anything else.
Leia to Han--Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
13 years

Movie quotes xd

So was I, if you remember." . . . "He is too old.Yes,too old to begin the training." ~Obi-wan to Yoda. Star Wars V: ESB smiley
13 years

Movie quotes xd

The film Eurotrip has way too many funny quotes to list
this is one i found on youtube
13 years

Movie quotes xd

Elliott: I'm the victim of a nocturnal rapture. I have to release my lowest instincts with a woman.
Holly: *Punches him in the crotch* Release your instincts in the bathroom!
Elliott: Are you nuts? You tryin' to turn me into a homo?
Holly: Wouldn't be too hard. If my father discovers you here, he'd cut off your little nuts and eat them. He can't stand you.
-Troll 2

I did not hit her! It's not true! It's bullshit! I did not hit her! I did not. Oh hai Mark!
-The Room

Stewart: You vindictive son of a bitch. The best thing for the firm is me. I'm the best thing this firm has, and you f*cking know it. This is f*cking reve-- *Will pisses on his shoes* What are you, crazy?!
Will: No, I'm just marking my territory, and you got in the way.
Stewart: Nice. Real nice. Suede shoes.
Will: Asparagus.
-Wolf

Deak: Do you have any idea what we are gonna do to you if we find one itty bitty scratch on 'em?
Shep Ramsey: Let me guess. You're gonna pound my face, break every bone in my body, then you're gonna drag me across a gravel road and feed my remains to a warthog. Is that about right?
Deak: What are you, nuts? This is the 90's. We're gonna sue you.
-Suburban Commando

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
-They Live

OH NO! NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES! AAAAHHHH! OH, THEY'RE IN MY EYES! MY EYES! AAAAAAGGGHHHH! AAAAGHRGHRBLURGHLL
-The Wicker Man

Sands: Are you a Mexican or a Mexican't?
Cucuy: I'm a Mexican.
Sands: Good. Then do as I say.
-Once Upon a Time in Mexico
13 years
1234   loading