Gaining

Weight gain progression photos

This thread is about comparison photos, so I made one.

Now don't laugh... I don't have photoshop, and even if I did I have no skills in that department. I am also not nearly as beautiful as the women on this site, but I am definitely gaining weight! I have honestly been working on this, and I'm excited. I wanted to share with the class.

This is only over a period of about 7 months, so imagine what another year is going to do for my figure! I honestly don't know what the numbers are, I don't have a scale to reliably weigh myself right now, I'm kinda fat.
12 years
attachment

It's fun to see pictures like these! Thank you everyone for posting and hopefully more will join in :-)
12 years

kellilyn88 wrote:
Wonderful jobs on the weight gain! here is mine, sadly because of how I am positioned in the picture it's hard to see the gain, but trust me, i don't find it what i am wearing in the non-dress one. lol smiley

Mmm, I like big bellies in dresses. Sure you've gained very well. Specially tummy! Hot. <3 Henk
12 years

Here's mine smiley
12 years

Love the change and how your bikini is failing to keep your boobs from escaping.
12 years

Nice gain Fat Apple looking great.
11 years

ChubbyDebby wrote:
Before @ 120-ish

After @ 160-ish

What a difference a year makes.

You are gorgeous in both pictures, but I like the second one the best. 40 pounds looks good on you.
11 years

mhmm interesting to see those comparisons i especially like very much .

i always want to gain immediately when i see such pics lol
11 years

My bigger belly and bigger to come.[img][/img]
11 years
attachment

[img][/img]Bigger belly
10 years
attachment
123   loading