Stuffing

I want to be so stuffed that..

InsatiableIrene wrote:
I want to stay so consistently stuffed that my straining gut pins me down.

Sounds like paradise!
12 years

I want to be so stuff I can't move or can't get up n fed more
12 years

need help still?
12 years

tubefeedmybelly wrote:
Wanna be so stuffed that my belly button pops out. so stuffed that id pass out dew to the emense pain dew to the presure in my gut!plz would any1 do this 4 me plz plz plz

OMG - that is what I really wish to do - to stuff your marvellous belly till you beg for mercy to the panic you might burst - and I would keep on stuffing you till the first drops of blood drippling out of your popped out navel shaowing that yiu are seriously in the danger of popping now!
12 years

VegetasPlayToy wrote:
I wanna be so stuffed I can't get up....I'm public
A buffet maybe?

in public... I LOVE the idea...

Damn that'd be hot, go to somewhere I don't know anyone and get stuffed in a buffet to the point I can't move any more and my gut has expanded out to the point my shirt rides up good and high when I can get up and move, hehehe.
12 years

I want to be so stuffed I´m drowsy and can only sit back with my pants unbuttoned, then a girl rubbing my belly and whispering ´come on, just one more bite´ in my ear.
12 years

Dennep wrote:
bendavl wrote:
i wont to be so stuffed that i can watch strechmarks apeering on my belly

Is that possible? I mean without putting yourself in danger?

Possibly, but I would recommend against trying for it.
12 years

Pixiebluebelly wrote:
I want to be sooo stuffed
that my belly button pops out (it's my dream *o*) and that my round belly would be about to explode, but my feeder would feed me until I pass out

(sorry if my english is not perfect I'm doing my best btw ^^)

I would make you eat until you burst! smiley
11 years

PinkyDear wrote:
I want to be so stuffed that there is nothing left to eat in the house and I can't stand up without help... and then the pizza arrives....

That last bit about the pizza really put the icing on the cake smiley
11 years

hmm... want to get so stuffen through nice encouragement and a little dmonation maybe and teasing or making a bet that that all my old jean don´t fit anymore and my gf has to pull me out seeing me totally out of breath and helplessly trying to stand up but of course my full belly prevents this.
And she is having her fun teasing me ^^
11 years
1234   loading