Stuffing

I want to be so stuffed that..

I want to be so stuffed that I can't bend at the waist.

I've had a fantasy for quite some time where I order delivery from several places around me. I spread it all out around me, and dig in without looking back. By the time I'm done with the pizzas, Indian, and sushi it's impossible for me to stand up, let alone do much more than sit and rub my aching belly. Once I do manage to find a way to stand, I cradle my belly, waddle to the kitchen, and begin on the ice cream until I can't stand any longer. smiley
9 years

i want to be so stuffed that I can't make you stop stuffing me up.
9 years

Ateitall wrote:
I want to be so stuffed that I have to be begged to swallow, "just one more bite" eagerly suggested by my feeder. After much verbal begging, the begging becomes physical... She rubs my belly, gently but firm... Kisses my tummy and slides her hand deep down into that certain place that can only make me want to eat one more bite.
I chew and I swallow unconsciencely and realize she has stopped touching me. I then can feel my stomach stretched to almost bursting when she then rubs it for me again. Whispering in my ear,
"just relax, dessert is still not ready...you still have time to digest before I tie you to the bed"

Oh my God, this is my stuffing fantasy in a nutshell. Would love to have a female feeder do that to me. This is so hot I am hard as a rock!
9 years

I wanted to be stuffed to the point where it becomes a bit difficult to breathe.

Kicked that one off the bucketlist last night, yo.
9 years

balh wrote:
I want to be so stuff I can't move or can't get up n fed more

Me 2.
9 years

(it's a shame that I can't really stuff myselfsmiley)

I'd like to be so full that even shallow breathing hurts, that I can forget moving because my belly is so hard.
9 years

i whant to be so stuffed that i am bigger then a Sumo
7 years

I want to be so stuffed, my belly sticks out by a foot while lying down.
7 years

I want to be so stuffed that when I wake up in the morning, I'm STILL stuffed, and can't squeeze into anything but a pair of still-too-tight yoga pants, and a t-shirt that rides all the way up exposing my voluminous, bulging belly.
7 years
234   loading