Stuffing

I want to be so stuffed that..

I want to be so stuffed that my belly is a huge round orb bulging out in front of me to the point I can not get up from the table!
11 years

I want to be so stuffed, I can barely waddle anywhere, my belly is poking out of any shirt I put on, and I still have more to go to eat. Also, if I get "sick" and upchuck, I'm gonna keep gorging and eating til I'm overstuffed again! smiley smiley
11 years

I want to be so stuffed, I can barely waddle anywhere, my belly is poking out of any shirt I put on, and I still have more to go to eat. Also, if I get "sick" and upchuck, I'm gonna keep gorging and eating til I'm overstuffed again! smiley smiley
11 years

That could be arrange Kitty...
11 years

Bitofanutter Bonnie wrote:
I wana be soooooooooo stuffed that my belly looks like a beach ball smiley

I would love to get this stuffed and more and then have a funnel in my mouth and gallons of chocolate milk pourd down into my gut. Plz plz someone do this with me I would be in paradise
11 years

bellypopperful wrote:
tubefeedmybelly wrote:
Wanna be so stuffed that my belly button pops out. so stuffed that id pass out dew to the emense pain dew to the presure in my gut!plz would any1 do this 4 me plz plz plz

OMG - that is what I really wish to do - to stuff your marvellous belly till you beg for mercy to the panic you might burst - and I would keep on stuffing you till the first drops of blood drippling out of your popped out navel shaowing that yiu are seriously in the danger of popping now!

Dude. Woah.
11 years

I want to be sooo stuffed that i hardly can't move and only lay down with my unbuttoned pants waiting for a nice bellyrub....
11 years

LovesBigMen wrote:
But, since I'm poking in, I'd love to see someone so stuffed that they're short of breath and can barely talk. smiley

This sounds awesome, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to hold that much food. I wonder if you can train to eat beyond stuffed and increase what you can eat when beyond that. Maybe I should try smiley
11 years

LovesBigMen wrote:
[quote]
Oh, you definitely can! It takes a lot of overeating to practice, but that's the fun part. smiley

I guess I'm bound to find out then, I love to practise smiley
11 years

I want to get so stuffed that I have to lay down to re-leave the massive pressure, once I lay down there is more room to stuff some more...
I want to be so stuffed that none of my cloths fit ne more and my stretch marks get stretch marks!!!
I want to be so stuffed that tears come down my face it hurts so bad, my feeder rubs my belly telling me it's ok, have one more heaping plate, the buffet has no more food left and I have to be rolled to the car to go down the street to the next buffet and have another plate or two, and then go into hibernation, wake up and do it again!!!
11 years
1234   loading