Stuffing

I want to be so stuffed that..

natalieluvsunicorns wrote:
That my belly button pops out and I can see stretch marks appearing. I would do it all standing up. When I was that stuffed, I would try to sit, but I wouldn't be able to. My belly would prevent me from bending. I would cry for help, and my feeder would come and rub my belly. I would tell her how much it hurt and my belly would gurgle in agreement. My feeder wouldn't care though. She would shove more food into my mouth. I would moan in agonny as my belly somehow stretched even bigger. my feeder would get down and rub my belly. I would try to walk over to my bed, but I would fall, bellydown, onto the floor. When I fall, a massive gurgling would happen in my stomach and I would belch the longest and loudest in my life. I would sit there, rolling like a turtle, until my feeder came and helped me up. He would help me to the bed and push me on it. I would lie under the weight of my belly and try to keep breathing. It would be difficult, but I would somehow manage. My feeder would then climb on top of my belly, pushing another, somehow larger and longer, belch out of me. I would keep burping until the sweeling in my belly went down a bit, and then my feeder would get the coke and mentos...
That is amazing. I would love a girl who wanted that done to her! (or done to myself)
11 years

thst i can´t do any situps anymore ...

....that i can´t see all the skin under my belly button the next day even when sucking in ^^

...that when i try to situp in bed besides a lovely girl i can´t kiss her cause my belly makes us only a few cm apart from each other

...that i can´t put on my pants from last night

...that when a girl tickles me i can´t run after her to give it back to her but stop breathlessly and tell her next time i will get her (hehe sure)

...tht with all the fatty foods i ate i weight 2 kg more the next day and my belly still sticks out enough so even with sucking in i can´t hide it anymore^^
11 years

SexyCurvy7 wrote:
I want to wake up in the morning, have an incredible love-making session, have my lover make me breakfast in bed. He stuffs me with 10 slices of thick cut bacon, a 6-egg omelet filled with mushrooms, onions, cheese and sausage, 4 slices of buttered toast, a piled on serving of hashbrowns, a large glass (or two of orange juice). I want him to force me to eat every last bite as we watch my belly begin to bloat. I want him to tease my nipples with kisses to entice me to eat it all. Then he rewards me with a sensuous belly rub and finally he goes down on me. I fall blissfully asleep after he pleasures me...only to be awaken by the smell of an authentic philly cheesesteak. Awwwww this man OWNS me... he spoils me. He knows how to get me. It's time for more feeding and he is happy and prepared to indulge me. Oooooohhh I want to be so stuffed that I become addicted to this feeding cycle.

Wow, this is like a one-way ticket to Bonertown.
10 years

PinkyDear wrote:
I've been fantasizing about having someone feed me so much at a restaurant that I can't fit back into the car.

This is hot: When a BBW starts to outgrow her car.
10 years

That my belly feels very heavy in my lap.
10 years

CaliJen wrote:
I'd like to be so utterly, dangerously sated, every space in my distended belly crammed full, that I actually have the sensation I might burst with another bite.

You make for the best kind of feedee CaliJen. For a feeder like me that likes to do what you described to my feedee, yeah that makes it fun. Not to mention, you'll get really fat fast.smiley

jillydoll wrote:
That my belly feels very heavy in my lap.

That is what happens when a growing girl has a big sexy belly. Means you're doing everything right miss so keep at it and hope your belly gets even heavier.smiley
10 years

TheyCallMeSunshine wrote:
I want to be so stuffed that my shirt rides up constantly over the dome of my belly, so stuffed that the pressure of my overburdened gut keeps me sprawled across the couch or bed. And despite being too full to lay or sit.comfortably, that pressure sets off some uh inner reactions but, alas my bulging belly is simply too great to achieve gratification smiley

Oh my, this is so sexy!
10 years

that even breathing is uncomfortable.
10 years

Godless wrote:
Waking this thread up.
I want to be so stuffed that the skin on my belly becomes shiny from the internal pressure of my distension.

That's some weight gain fic level stuffage.

Haha, I wouldn't mind getting that stuffed myself.
9 years

that I have to be rolled smiley
9 years
1234   loading