General

Attention whores !!!

I get really angry when people call me or other girls on the site here that talk in chat and post pictures and stuff attention whores and that were just fishing for compliments because I don’t know about the rest of you girls but I don’t post pictures and videos to reassure that I’m good looking because to be honest I know I’m not stunning but now that I’ve had the courage to gain the weight I’ve always wanted I no longer have any qualms with my body (except my boobs hahaha)

No I post these things because the society we live in and especially me living in ***ing western Australia, Perth is THE most isolated city in the world ! feederism is not seen as normal and no one I have ever met has liked fat girls and whenever I have ever brought up anything about feeders and feedees to my mum, sister or friends they have been disgusted and said what weirdos.
When I was 60 kilos guys were always hitting on me and paying attention and now no one ever looks and if they do its probably because my belly is hanging out hahha and although in a way that turns me on a little it still sort of hurts so when people comment or message me it shows me that im not a freak and there are people out there that are genuinely enthralled and turned on by the way a body changes as it gets fatter and all the beautiful things that go with it !

Its not about them saying im hot or sexy or whatever, I mean sure that’s nice hahha but its about them saying things like ‘ I love the way your belly is starting to hang over your pants’ or whatever because that’s probably the thing I love the most so far about getting fat so it verifies that im not alone, there are heaps of people out there that love the exact same things no matter how ‘weird’ our fetish it and I will be able to find someone that I can share my life with the way that we both crave.

Hahahaha however, this may seem really hypocritical but for some reason I just get annoyed when people like post whenever they post new stuff and say COMMENT COMMENT NOW NOW hahahaha
12 years

Attention whores !!!

You have nothing but admiration from me. ***s, who say you're attention seeking are really self defeating. This site and others, needs girls like you, that have the gumption to go forward with their desires. That it is so against convention is why it's hard for people to accept. So many girls feel unable to get over the hurdle of their true feelings, whatever, their fetish, but you have shown real class to say this is what I am, this is what turns me on.

I personally hope you stay here for a long time as your pictures and videos brighten my day. It's a shame Perth looks so negatively about your gain, as it's miles from anywhere else. Only when there are enough girls as brave as you is this fetish/preference going to get accepted. I notice more women and men are beginning to say to themselves, look this is the real me, I'm not going to compromise, deal with it. I love your posts on this site too as you show that side of your personality too.
12 years

Attention whores !!!

Hahahah awww thanks guys Im glad you see it the same way I do and Im happy that you guys like my pictures and stuff as much as i like making them smiley and the funny thing is If us girls dont post anything.. that we get told were fakes ... we just cant win with people like that I guess hahaha .. and theyre happy to perve on your photos and THEN call you an attention whore hahah
12 years

Attention whores !!!

Funny, I thought more girls would have commented on this, I know a few who feel the same frustrations.
12 years

Attention whores !!!

Thanks guys and the worst thing is the guy that was going on and on about me being soo attention seeking and slutty blah blah blah was a guy that I was totally interested in and was even thinking of flying to America to meet him !!

and I would never post naked photos on here only because well .. id be so embarassed that everyone had know seen my boobies and pachanga, I mean what do you have left to offer after that lol hahaha
12 years

Attention whores !!!

Layla wrote:
I get really angry when people call me or other girls on the site here that talk in chat and post pictures and stuff attention whores and that were just fishing for compliments because I don’t know about the rest of you girls but I don’t post pictures and videos to reassure that I’m good looking because to be honest I know I’m not stunning but now that I’ve had the courage to gain the weight I’ve always wanted I no longer have any qualms with my body (except my boobs hahaha)

No I post these things because the society we live in and especially me living in ***ing western Australia, Perth is THE most isolated city in the world ! feederism is not seen as normal and no one I have ever met has liked fat girls and whenever I have ever brought up anything about feeders and feedees to my mum, sister or friends they have been disgusted and said what weirdos.
When I was 60 kilos guys were always hitting on me and paying attention and now no one ever looks and if they do its probably because my belly is hanging out hahha and although in a way that turns me on a little it still sort of hurts so when people comment or message me it shows me that im not a freak and there are people out there that are genuinely enthralled and turned on by the way a body changes as it gets fatter and all the beautiful things that go with it !

Its not about them saying im hot or sexy or whatever, I mean sure that’s nice hahha but its about them saying things like ‘ I love the way your belly is starting to hang over your pants’ or whatever because that’s probably the thing I love the most so far about getting fat so it verifies that im not alone, there are heaps of people out there that love the exact same things no matter how ‘weird’ our fetish it and I will be able to find someone that I can share my life with the way that we both crave.

Hahahaha however, this may seem really hypocritical but for some reason I just get annoyed when people like post whenever they post new stuff and say COMMENT COMMENT NOW NOW hahahaha
The only bit of this that I would disagree with is where you say you are not hot and sexy:beauty is supposed to be in the eye of the beholder and this beholder says you are bothsmiley
For what it's worth,having been slim and toned when I was in denial about my desire to gain and be fat;us guys do have it easier than you girls.Women are less judgmental about size than men are of women.However,there are similarities between your experience and mine:I used to have little difficulty in attracting women generally speaking,but since I have gained,I have found it much more difficult.I know of NOBODY in 'real'life who is into feederism:only internet friends.This life as a gainer is SO lonely,that this and similar sites are the only real opportunity to mingle openly and honestly and showing off your body to people who you know will appreciate it in this thin obsessed,anti fat world is only naturalsmiley
12 years

Attention whores !!!

Lovelydove dont get me wrong If I had boobs like you Id get them out constantly, dont know if id even bother purchasing bras in the first place hahah
but seriously
12 years

Attention whores !!!

I agree and same with posting like photos in your underwear or even naked its the best way to show weight gain.. like der..hahaha
like that hot guy up there said before which i loved !!

hahahaha
12 years

Attention whores !!!

It is conceivable that, for some women on this site who display because they need attention, but are actually doing things they feel unhappy about, the phrase 'attention whore' has some bite. Perhaps they should think a bit more about that issue, perhaps they do.

However, beware the self-appointed person who feels the need to declare people attention whores for they are really expressing their own issues about either needing to be the centre of attention themselves, needing for women to be in their place, for certain women to feel unattractive or grateful, self-loathing, and so on. Men who feel threatened by having a sexual partner who is widely admired may also try to pen their woman (or men) in by bandying about the phrase 'attention whore'.

Any woman (or man) who is happy to give a little delight to others, in world where fatness is decried as unattractive, by showing how sexy their fat is, has my thanks... and they clearly are doing some good within a wider aesthetic project which supplies excellent cover for being extra naughty.

If they pluck up courage to display themselves, I likewise (and this seems to me the reverse side of the same coin) pluck up courage to say how gorgeous they are, what attracts me about them. This is not something I'd say in real life - not because I'm a closet FA (I'm not), but because making those kind of comments to a woman outside of a particular intimate context is damn inappropriate and objectifying. However, correct constraints like this in daily life, does have the consequence that if the media etc. say only this kind of woman (i.e. thin) is attractive and you are bound by social niceties from saying 'I really love how your belly roll swells out and tightens the material in that top, the form is so beautiful and sexy' then there is nothing to challenge the orthodoxy. Where is the poor fat woman (or man) to learn that they are simply gorgeous as they are to a large number of people?
12 years

Attention whores !!!

divinusthanatos wrote:
To be honest I've struggled with my self-esteem since I was in elementary school. I've been called things such as attention whore by rude people on here too. I don't know what gets people off ridiculing others. I'm so shy and bashful IRL when it comes to meeting new people. I have a lot of anxiety when it comes to even being in the same room with other people I don't know and I'm often consumed by worries about what they think about me (especially my weight). I post pics on here and hell YES i love the attention and praise. It helps me feel more confident overall and if someone has an issue with my utilization of this site they can shove it where the sun doesn't shine because TO EACH HIS OWN. Some come to fap. Some come to troll. Some come to lurk. Some come to gain. Some come to gain self esteem. Some come to hang out with the (mostly) awessome folk on this site.
urple'>
HATERs GON HATE
Nice to know that we are mostly awesome folk on here. As for paying you attention, with your face and figure it would be silly not to. Which leads to me to why you shouldn't get anxious in public. When I was young my self esteem wasn't good, yet people did say I was good looking. Yet when it came to chatting to girls I was useless and blokes who looked far worse than me would get off with girls I was interested in getting to know. It's hard to say just get confident when you don't feel that way, so I would say soak up as much attention as you can if it helps you feel better about yourself. Maybe then you will realise how awesome you can be, this applies to everyone who needs a confidence boost.
12 years