General

What r u thinking right now?

About moving from the beach bar patio to the sunlounger and maybe taking an iced coffee with me, and maybe taking a Hobie 16 for a spin round the bay later if the wind picks up enough to twin-trapeze. smiley smiley smiley
12 years

Thinking I should be logging off and going to bed as i'm up for work in less than 5 hours and i'm still knakered after football training and V Festival
12 years

When is she gonna realize that i actually like her.
12 years

NurseTokyo wrote:
That I'm sick of being everybody's back-up. Always the second choice, never the first.

I know right?

I still wish she'd come online though...

(yes that was what I was already thinking anyway)
12 years

wish i had a ticket out of australia, just to experience something new
12 years

That this coke is a tad too fizzy and how much I prefer the soda stream variety at fast food places
12 years

SiberianWinter wrote:
Wishing that I'd spent more of my teens and early 20s making craploads of mistakes and living my life, rather than doing the go to school/work/go home bit...and finding out much later in life that everyone else I knew was living their lives and having fun while I was just getting through each day.

Aren't you only 23 or is your age wrong on your profile? lol

Either way, you sound like me. smiley
12 years

i know this is the UK and all but jesus christ can it /STOP/ raining now please
12 years

Lying in the bath admiring my feet in their Cajun Shrimp nail polish and silver toe ring. Thinking how they'll look cute on the beach later, even tho England seems to be freezing so I might have to keep my socks & shoes on. Wishing HE were here to bring me fresh coffee. Cos no-one else makes it right.
12 years

that nothing is bettrer that chatting in this sights chat room and watching cartoons with my nephew
12 years
123   loading