General

What r u thinking right now?

The next time ill actually be happy and stress free.the past couple of months have been really crappy for me having one bad thing after another happen. I keep it all bottled up because i don't want any of my friends to see me down because im usually supporting them.
12 years

If I am working from home probably should not be on here at 10:20, should actually have started working.

Maimee wrote:
If you're going to contact me, don't do it based on my pictures or I WILL delete your message.

If someone is not going to read your dating ad, they are even less likely surely to read what you have put in this forum.
12 years

Fawkin hell am I hungry...
12 years

That it's about time Fall showed itself. Finally chilly here, good-bye 80's and high humidity! lol

And also.

The Sun is up, The Sky is Blue
It's beautiful, and so are you!
Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?
12 years

IAdoreAriday wrote:
That i need to do something EPIC! because Dave Grohl of the foo fighters shook my hand last night at their concert!!!!!!!! i jizzed in my pants!

OMG! You shook hands with the sexiest man in the known universe! Dave is god!! You can never wash that hand now, inconveniently. Am well jel.
12 years

IAdoreAriday wrote:
foxglove wrote:
IAdoreAriday wrote:
That i need to do something EPIC! because Dave Grohl of the foo fighters shook my hand last night at their concert!!!!!!!! i jizzed in my pants!

OMG! You shook hands with the sexiest man in the known universe! Dave is god!! You can never wash that hand now, inconveniently. Am well jel.

and it was when they were playing my hero! i almost passed out!

You lucky bastard!
12 years

Heroin_Chic wrote:
There is nothing I hate more in this world than having feelings for someone

^^ agreed.
12 years

Whole milk+Pudding Mix+Ben and Jerry's "Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Icecream"=Best Milkshake Ever
12 years

Is the beer I put in the fridge chilled enough yet, so I can sip a nice cool bottle of becks in the garden.
12 years

I'm thinking about how I wish the next 30 days would hurry up hehe smiley
12 years
123   loading