Gaining

Belly drop

You are too far South of the equator, I don't think it'll happen! smiley
12 years

Belly drop

I think it also depends on how long the fat has been accumulated in that area (The Belly) and how the muscles hold the weight and fat up.

My wife happens to be quite a bit thinner then she once was currently at 5' 3" and around 165 Lbs. curvy Pear shape and she still has a nice belly drop and pretty tight skin with no stretch marks. I believe she has had enough fat cells and fat accumulated in her belly for some time that allows it to drop and jiggle with being relatively not that huge. When she first started gaining in her belly it really stuck out and was much harder and over the years it grew wider with her lovehandles and didn't jut out as far, it drops so sexy in the middle below her tiny deep belly button making for a nice fat lower belly that still protrudes out in all her clothing but is very soft and squishy to the touch.

I also think genetics have a big part to do with it. I absolutely love getting the "Belly drop and jiggle much fatter woman look" on her especially when she is wearing a Bikini even though she is not as fat as she once was.
12 years

Belly drop

Too many variables so it wouldn't be the same for each person.
8 years

Belly drop

Ditzy:
Too many variables so it wouldn't be the same for each person.

Agreed. I'm 5'9 and hit 300 pounds without developing a hang.
8 years

Belly drop

I have a big lower belly so I guess it would be considered a hanging belly.
8 years

Belly drop

greyhound3378:
There is nothing sexier than watching a woman get a huge belly then watch it start to drop. I imagine it depends on height and build, but at what weight does that belly start to hang?

Especially out in public. smiley
7 years

Belly drop

At around 270 lb, I kind of had my belly hang, although not massively. Definitely a really nice feeling when you change over from pot-belly to full on hanging fat smiley
7 years