Gaining

The wall test

wesleyv1 wrote:
TheIncredibleBulk wrote:
Wow with a size 13 shoe my belly still beats out the feet I guess I'm obesesmiley

ha i where a size 14 W and my gut still wins (only by a few inches though)

Size 18, and still my belly is victorious.
11 years

The wall test

wesleyv1 wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
wesleyv1 wrote:
TheIncredibleBulk wrote:
Wow with a size 13 shoe my belly still beats out the feet I guess I'm obesesmiley

ha i where a size 14 W and my gut still wins (only by a few inches though)

Size 18, and still my belly is victorious.

if you were gay id ask you to marry me

11 years

The wall test

LMFAO
11 years

The wall test

Congratulations!
11 years

The wall test

wesleyv1 wrote:
FattyInCali wrote:
I pass! My belly touches first and I shuffle my feet forward enough to touch the wall, I can't keep my balance.

the judges give you a 3 for style and a 10 for overall performance

Every day he shufflin'
11 years

The wall test

My toes touch but I have a very thick trim around the base of the wall. I so can't wait to try this at someone else's house.

Even if I fail the wall test I pass the hips too fat for a coach airplane seat test!
11 years

The wall test

A[
quote]tinybubbles wrote:
My belly and toes touch at about the same time...I do have very small feet...and a very stuffed belly. A couple of friends and I hosted a big new year's day brunch and I got to keep the leftovers...so I have been eating pastries all evening...after having four bagels with cream cheese, several donuts, half a huge quiche, some cheesecake, and what was probably a quart of coquito (a very rich Puerto Rican eggnog) over the course of the afternoon. Tonight I am three pounds heavier than I was this morning, but I am sure I will be less tomorrow and the weight is just the volume of food in my
stomach.[/quote]

From three lbs of scale weight on fattening food I bet you are 160 empty this morning!smiley
11 years

The wall test

My toes and belly now touch at the same time. Amazing what not worrying about what you eat over the holidays can do! Ten pound gain and an inch and half on my belly and huge rear end.

Ned Fox
11 years

The wall test

I tried this test right now because i wanted to convince myself, that i am still too small and go to the kitchen and eat a big meal... But- my belly touches first, there is half an inch between my toes and the wall. Amazing smiley I guess I should celebrate this with a big mealsmiley
11 years

The wall test

If anyone could post a pic of themselves (or someone else) taking the Wall Test I'd be very grateful.

It's a bit tricky to take it...the camera needs to be nearly flush with the wall so you can see the little bit of space (or lack of space) between belly, boobs, and toes and the wall.

I think it would be worth the trouble though!
11 years
12345   loading