Extreme obesity

Extremer obesity?

ABFeedee wrote:
I just want to know something, and please be honest. How many of the feeders out there, if they found a feedee that was willing, would feed that feedee until complete immobility?

It represents the ultimate Feeding fantasy but irl there are too many problems. I keep trying to imagine scenarios where I'd actually do it and always fail.
12 years

Extremer obesity?

AskDrFeeder wrote:
ABFeedee wrote:
I just want to know something, and please be honest. How many of the feeders out there, if they found a feedee that was willing, would feed that feedee until complete immobility?

It represents the ultimate Feeding fantasy but irl there are too many problems. I keep trying to imagine scenarios where I'd actually do it and always fail.

"Ultimate" for some, not for everyone. There's too many complications and possibilities for me to say that I'd pursue it.
12 years

Extremer obesity?

Oh Krydrita, do I know how you feel! Since the gf has lost 77 lbs now, my libido has plummeted. But, as you say, we still spend great time together. She's still chubby, so I have to do some reverse scenarios in my head to get as revved up as only a really fat woman can make me; I imagine that's she at her current size she's gained 40-50 lbs since we've been dating.
But what I really miss is the fat chat.
Alas, this love of fat, feeding and getting fatter is sometimes terribly overwhelming...and not always in a good way.
12 years

Extremer obesity?

ABFeedee wrote:

I have been looking for that for a while and to find a feeder willing and capable is very very rare in my experience

I don't think anyone really knows until they are in the situation. For me, I love the idea, but, really, half the fun is TRYING to get there.
12 years

Extremer obesity?

I'm not sure if I'm alone in this line of thinking but I'll give it a shot.

Back when I was single, the only time I fantasized about extreme obesity was with someone who could potentially be extremely obese.

For example, one of my ex's was a plump girl and since she wasn't a gainer or a foodee I never really fantasized about her being in the supersized range.

With that said, I have a friend that's definitely over 400 pounds and back when I was younger I used to fantasize about her being over 500-600 pounds, having trouble waddling and the like.

Another point I like to make is its very possible to have an intimate relationship be about the fantasy without making it a reality. I won't go into detail but my fiancee is comfortable with me getting off on the fantasy of her getting much fatter but in no way have I ever tried or ever will try to make that a reality.

This is getting too long so I'll cut it off by asking the general question. Does anyone else only fantasize about certain people becoming extremely obese or is it everyone they know?
12 years

Extremer obesity?

justvisiting2 wrote:

You might just want to submit to your partner in a deep and meaningful way. Feederism, and especially extreme feederism is just another aspect of domination/submission subculture for the most part. Maybe check out the alternative ways of submitting(both vanilla and extreme) and see if any turn you on.

For some people, maybe, but not for everyone. I know of several feedees who are not into being submissive at all and are into extreme feedism stuff.
12 years

Extremer obesity?

singlescoop wrote:
All of you talking about how you've just wanted to get bigger and bigger turns me on. Sounds like you're all greedy gluttonous little pigs and I love it! Get so much fatter!
About the one post about unhealthiness- feeding healthy food sounds like a bore (even though hearty food can help you gain). I'd love to fatten someone on a diet of cookies, every hostess snack there is, donuts, steaks, hamburgers, fried everything.......
Immobility is extremely sexy! So is a fatty so heavy he can barely wobble into the buffet.... it's a hard to say which is hotter.
Even at immobility, I would hope my feedee would want to get bigger and bigger without bothersome physical exertion (besides sex of course) to get in the way.

I'd like to volunteer...because you've just described paradise.
12 years

Extremer obesity?

cksteele79 wrote:
yeah i know how you feel im the same way as soon as i started to gain i wanted more and more and now that im close to 500 all i want is to get bigger one part of me holds me back though but i so badly just wanna let go and go for it

Yea, it's a curious thing. For me gaining, rather than quelling the desire to grow fatter, actually made the desire stronger.

My goals started out modest but everytime I reached one I'd think to myself, "Why not just a bit more..." and then I'd go for it again. If I had my way I don't think I'd ever stop getting fatter.
12 years

Extremer obesity?

So once you weigh 500 pounds the only thing that matters is hedonistic pleasure- and nothing else?

Because I know of people who are well over that mark- some of whom are feedees- who would disagree with this concept (which is probably best described as "ridiculously masturbatory" ).
12 years
12   loading