Gaining

Bedroom feeding technique

A woman told me about this Feeding method:

During sex, her bf would bring her to the brink of orgasm, then stop until she ate more. Then he'd repeat the process.

She said it was very effective. She gained a lot of weight while she was with him!

Has anyone ever heard of this? Or done it?
12 years

I was in a relationship years ago with someone I did this with... it may have been her that messaged you Dr.

Shed agreed to be tied to a tall chair, naked... I would sensually feed her bite after bite...(this was after a regular dinner with dessert, all in addition to)

her arms bound behind her...her ankles bound to the legs of the chair...

spoonful after spoonful she would eagerly gobble up everything I put in front of her mouth. She moaned and moaned as I would touch her.

The further along she would get with her sexual excitement...the faster she would swallow and eat. She said it was the most shed ever eaten and the most sexually excited she'd ever been. I often wonder if she still fantasizes about this.
12 years

work on guys too?
12 years

Anything couples do to slow down and build the tension works quite effectively, and it's not always feeding related. It could be as simple as entering her and not moving for a few minutes or gently holding her or his arms down while giving oral.
However, for us feeders and feedees, linking food and sex is the most arousing. One fat feedee girlfriend of mine loved sucking on a shake bag tube while I gave her oral. When she stopped sucking, I stopped tonguing her clit; I never said anything, just stopped until she started sucking on the tube again.
While I think the whole Pavalov response of associating food with sex is way too simplistic, she did get the hint and would suck down an entire bag.
A year and a half and 80 lbs later, she was still sucking down those shake bagssmiley
12 years

balh wrote:
work on guys too?

Most definitely. See:
www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php
12 years

I think this is a pretty erotic idea. I've never done this myself but have a similar fantasy involving oral stimulation, teasing and bringing my partner to the brink of orgasm while she eats. I would tease her by stopping when she stops and resuming when she eats more.
8 years