Gaining

Boobs.

I am a boob man. I like large cup sizes. But if a woman doesn't have a large cup size, I still love a large band size. Floppy is better than Perky.
12 years

Boobs.

Big boobs are great and I love them. BUT, there is something absolutely magical about big fat women with small or very small breasts. It is a rare and wonderful thing to see. I absolutely ADORE fat & flat ladies.
12 years

Boobs.

im a guy and a small c cup trying to make mine bigger too..i say the bigger the better!
12 years

Boobs.

PiggyBaby wrote:
Moobdood, i see your pics, you have big nice boobs! Really C-cups!
You have boobs bigger my boobs I think smiley
well c cups are a rough estimate..i have a 36 B cup bra that is too tight and a 40 C cup bra that is too big. My chest is 46" and my belly is 48" and that area directly under the boobs is 39". I tried a few bra calculators online but each said something different so until i find the bra that fits..lol no worries comparing sizes hon, just enjoy what you got, i know i sure do! smiley gotta find ways to grow em is all. Just bought some Pueraria Mirifica cream. From what I've read that will help!
12 years

Boobs.

As a boob man myself, I like them to be large, but I think there can be a limit where it is too big.
12 years

Boobs.

I think Sweetty is absolutely right. There are many women out there (including Sweetty) who are so soft, curvy, and feminine that big boobs are almost redundant. Lots of women look great with big boobs, and lots of women look equally great with little or tiny boobs. Thank goodness for wondrous variety!
12 years

Boobs.

I like to see small boobs in bras that are too big!
12 years

Boobs.

her tits have to be big and not falling! the belly,with breath in, should be smaller than tits, if not the woman loses femininity
11 years

Boobs.

Hmmm, I'm not much of a boob person. Mine are C's and very perky for my weight, and always are no matter my weight. It is a huge turn off though, when a girl has saggy boobs. I dunno, I've never liked it. It's nice when they're in proportion with the belly though, not too big and not too small, on women. Preferably a C or small D. I'm more into bellies I guess.
11 years