General

Regarding pictures on ff

I was suprised the first time someone told me that someone had put my photos up somewhere else, because I have tried to save photos from here for my own personal perving and it doesnt let you so I thought it was impossible haha

so I dont know how they even do it but I dont really care anyway, once something is on the internet it can end up anywhere
the only thing that bothers me is they could me saying mean things and I wouldnt even knowww or have a chance to retaliate hahaha

also with the taking photos of people in the street, that is definetly illegal ! because you have to get people to sign a waiver or you cant show their face
12 years

Regarding pictures on ff

ahahahahaahha
haha you really shouldnt have told me that heheh
if you find the site you can sign me up too I like a litle long haired loving
raving perverto LOL
12 years

Regarding pictures on ff

I've had pics lifted before too, though they weren't placed on curvage...cause, ya know, I'm a guy. They turned up on a gay site, where the guy was pretending to be me...was a little angry-making <,<
12 years

Regarding pictures on ff

scrambledegg wrote:
]

This happened to me - I had gay myspace profile appear which is one reason why I've not put up belly photos for ages and is also another reason why you have to be a friend of mine on here to see my photos. This is a really handy feature of the Gold upgrade.

Layla - I saw a myspace profile of you the other day. Apparently you're 30 lol.

Hahahaha a gay scrambledegg LOL
and did they really ? hahahahaa
12 years

Regarding pictures on ff

Yea...to my knowledge it hasn't happened again since and I managed to get the photos removed from the gay site so alls well that ends well? Maybe... <,<
12 years

Regarding pictures on ff

rubyripples wrote:
Awww imagine if the gay Oni and gay ScrambledEgg were chatting each other up on that site, cute!

hahhaahaahh YES so much yes
12 years

Regarding pictures on ff

To put some terms into verbs (ACTION PLAN):
1. make this topic place to report photo-theft, and stick it to the top.
(it is nice security measure for FF as site too, proving it is doing everything to protect the users. so more credibility)

2. Another thing I wanted to point out is how to make other sites remove the photos:
nobody is 100% anonymous today. So those dubious sites are not anonymous either. There are plenty of apps which can trace the company and address of registration, the IP and the provider of that site.
Find it all, but do not threat. Ask for removal of the photos nicely, otherwise you will be forced to report it. And than copy/paste their registration info as prove that you know who they are and that you're serious in your intention. If they're smart - they will retrieve the photos from the site.

(If they refuse, you have all tools in hand to actually sue them.)

3. If you don't know how to do that (2.) - message me and I will do it for you.

Lets kick some ***! smiley
12 years

Regarding pictures on ff

Honey_Baby wrote:
I saw my pics posted on Curvage a while back, yeah it would be nice if they asked permission but I'm the one who posted them online in the first place so I'm not going to lose sleep over it!
It would be nice to be asked, but this sort of steeling of pictures must happen on just about every site on the internet, nature of the beast I suppose.

When, or if I ever discover pictures of myself one day on a gay site it would be slightly disturbing, but I don't suppose there is much I could do to stop it from happenning. I could see it as complimentary, however, if someone who knows me well saw them, how would I explain it?
12 years

Regarding pictures on ff

jalamuv wrote:
to bad u all aint got copyright on ur pics. If u dont u just hav to take a pixle of the picture and it is legal.

Copyright law actually states that the copyright is held by the photographer. Unless it's uploaded to a site where it becomes free domain, it's still unlawful for others to repost it elsewhere without permission.
12 years

Regarding pictures on ff

crabrandom wrote:
SergeantSarcasm wrote:
(Seriously curvage seems like a forum full of threads for FA's fap banks)

They have your pictures on there Layla xD

I saw Muffinmaid and Im sure I saw gorgedgoddess I'll double check later.

Seems a bit perverted as anyone can download the photos.

Seems a bit perverted that you know every single persons name from the pictures. Do you study their info as you fap?

Excellent trolling sir.
12 years
12   loading