General

I need some help?!

I say keep trying it. He may have just not been used to it. If you do it a few more times he might get into it, especially if he sees how much you enjoy it. If he doesn't, then at least you know where he stands in relation to this part of your wants and needs. Good luck. LNM
12 years

I need some help?!

Question how do one view his or hers reply
12 years

I need some help?!

I have a question for you. 2 years is a nice length relationship and congratulations on that.ATM you are a nice sized woman. Were you about this size when you started dating? I ask this because if he's never seen you gain then he might not know how amazing it is when a woman gains. If you Have gained some in the two years - some noticeable amount especially - and If he has seemed to enjoy the extra curves. Well then the addition of feeding is something you could tie-in to some additional lbs.
Either way I bet he'll come around very soon. smiley
12 years

I need some help?!

I would find someone who is into it, if he is not.
12 years

I need some help?!

octavedoctor wrote:
johnxyz wrote:
I would find someone who is into it, if he is not.

she hasn't said whether it's a deal-breaker for her. what if she loves him? i'm all for sexual satisfaction but dropping someone you have strong feelings for because of a fetish probably isn't a good idea.

to be honest, i'm a guy and i can think of no reason he wouldn't be willing to at least 'play along' with your fetish whether he truly likes it or not. i mean, what's the downside? unless you're hardcore into it and it's all you ever want to do, i don't think he'll be bothered about it enough not to do it. just let him know you like it and want him to try.

Obviously, she will have to make a choice, after weighing the options. But there are so many people here who think that making someone else a feeder or a feedee is easy. Sometimes it is easy to forget that most people are not into it, and most of them think it is insane.
12 years