General

Accents

Nigerian accents! <3

I don't really find accents from English-speaking countries very sexy (other than London, but I guess I'm biased!)
12 years

Accents

Rumbeard wrote:
are we refering to the bit from Saturday Night Live called All Things Scottish where he says "If its not Scottish, its crap!" ??

youtube.com/watch

That...

When he's the father in So I married an Axe Murderer,

and Fat Bastard

And Shrek--are most ogres from Scotland?
12 years

Accents

Australia's got a bit of variance in it's accents too. Strine being a notable one. smiley
12 years

Accents

I love most English accents, but especially the West and South London accents. I moved back to Australia last week for good and I miss England so much. The Aussie accent is driving me insance, and I'm one of em lol.
12 years

Accents

I'm a bit funny with accents, I mean, I speak aussie (hence the name), But for example, American Accents, I can't stand them on TV, but they are cool either over the phone or in person.
I also think Irish accents are pretty cool too.
12 years

Accents

I will from time to time just randomly slip into an Irish or Welsh accent. No idea why.

That being said, I adore Irish and Welsh accent. Also add in West Country [UK], Australian and that Southern "drawl" I believe it's called in the US!
12 years

Accents

My favourite accents are the ones you don't expect, like an Asian with a thick Geordie, or Glaswegian accent. The best I ever heard was when Trip-Hop pioneer Tricky was being intervued and spoke in a very thick Bristolian accent. He sounded like he just got off a tractor after ploughing a field.
12 years

Accents

Kissy the Amazon wrote:
The Mexico City and Argentina accents are hot. I also dig the well spoken Louisiana accent. I have a slight Afrikaans accent but I force an American one at work so people can understand me easier.

i figured it wouldn't be too long before someone mentioned a Louisiana accent.

for me, i like a nice Texas accent on a lady. that, or any of the southern states.
12 years

Accents

Kissy the Amazon wrote:
collegeguy2514 wrote:
Kissy the Amazon wrote:
The Mexico City and Argentina accents are hot. I also dig the well spoken Louisiana accent. I have a slight Afrikaans accent but I force an American one at work so people can understand me easier.

i figured it wouldn't be too long before someone mentioned a Louisiana accent.

for me, i like a nice Texas accent on a lady. that, or any of the southern states.
west Texas maybe but not east Texas. East Texas "diet coke with ice" =probable "dot coke weth a**"

hahahahah i've spent some time in East Texas and you may be right. nothing wrong with that though.

my accent fluctuates depending on who i'm hanging around at the time.
12 years

Accents

I've just been on a holiday to the South of England and even after having lived in the North for a year now the southern accent still sounds much nicer to me smiley

But some true Scottish or Scouse is amazing to listen to every now and then..
12 years
1234   loading