Extreme obesity

Circus fat ladies

I wish they still had circus fat ladies!

Would anyone on here take that gig?
12 years

Circus fat ladies

im down too haha
12 years

Circus fat ladies

I think it is more fun to go to the store and see a circus sized lady.
12 years

Circus fat ladies

LadyEjkua wrote:
Wow that's the most politically incorrect thing I've heard today. Aren't you grateful we have things like womans lib and naafa and stuff? smileysmileysmiley

Believe it or not I'm a feminist, but I've mostly (not completely!) given up on the terminological turnpikes. E.g., I remember when you couldn't call an 18-year-old woman a "girl" let alone a "chick".

And of course being "Dr. Feeder" puts me on a lot of incorrect lists! So I just try to express what I think as best I can.

Sorry if I offended anyone!
12 years

Circus fat ladies

I know the UK has one travelling "freak" show left, but i dont think it has a fat lady - so definatly an opening. Could this be used as a good advert for this community????
12 years

Circus fat ladies

Ninja Sammich wrote:
blank009 wrote:
A good show case for this community????

Yes because a circus side show freak won't at all make people think the rest of us are freaks.

Ouch!
12 years

Circus fat ladies

I admit - that doesnt sound as right as it did in my head smiley. Post refrased to show how it was intended.
12 years

Circus fat ladies

Thanks for adding that perspective hard4fat. I study history and im doing a little research on travelling shows atm so i'll look out for the books you mentioned. What is your particular act btw?
12 years

Circus fat ladies

It is still true that individuals are growing fatter faster than society is. I believe the last poll showed a leveling off of obesity percentages, whereas the percent of those considered extremely obese increased.

So I believe it's fair to say that even if more people don't wind up fat, those of us that are fat will be larger.
10 years

Circus fat ladies

It seems that you used to have to go to a circus side show to see what you can see in your local WalMart. Tatooed ladies, bearded ladies, people over 500 pounds, etc.
9 years
12   loading