General

Who are you crushing on?

Ok ok jjeezzz only four but but.

Heroin chic - had a bit of a crush since I first skyped with him haha and plus his tattoos and face are to diee for

Beatmixer0207- he doesnt come on much but when he does I looveee chatting to him and also he is a MAJOR hottie !!

Cliche - who doesnt love a sweet confident jersey boy that sends you funnyy messages ?

Irishboyo - hilarious and with possibly the best accent ever

and also (SORRY) Tubbykins and Alice in wonderland - I get a little thrill of desire when they post pics

and my newest crush - Cupcake
OMG THOSE HIPS
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

God now I feel really guilty for breaking the rules
this feels like highschool all over again

and also OMG yes i totally forgot that fluffy !! Tubbykins tumblr is hilarious hahaha I have found many a laugh on stoney nights there !
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

#1 for sure sexycani. Very nice girl and very beautiful. I don't think you can have a better person
#2 chunkykat
#3 hotspoon
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

The tri-force.

But uh, other than that... I really don't know anymore. I haven't really been to active on FF in ages and I pretty much stopped talking to everyone I met on this site sadly.

There are a lot of gorgeous women on this site I'd be very grateful to meet, but the main person I really would like to meet is Becca since I've known her for so long and have a pretty strong connection with her. Not many people have I met on here where I could hold a conversation with other than her.

Again, there are tons of gorgeous women on this site I'd love to meet... I just need to get to know them I guess and become closer to them.
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

jester68 wrote:
BBWILDROSE
Sparkle
RubyRipples.

aww yeah!! i got a mention hehe smiley
thankyou x
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

I just realised I never commented on my crushes.... Oh well!! My top one is far too obvious I don't need to say it... But all I will say is I loved Halloween hehe smiley

And as for any more, I change my mind daily depending on who I am chatting too.... And who writes nice comments on my pics hehe smiley
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

1. Liveinlove94 (She is not as active on here like before, but she still has an account on here.)
2. Misohungry
3. TANIA 111

There are many others, but these are the primary ones I can think of. Another one who I have a crush on is Ephemere. She is so sexy.
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

jeepster42 wrote:
I haven't been back here in awhile, so I need to do some...*ahem* research to answer this question properly.

LOL, well said, it is always like that when you're away from this site for a while, gotta catch up on who's new. smiley
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

Purplekirby <3
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

Lately, I've been finding myself crushing on AmateurArt.
12 years
12345   loading