forum  extreme obesity

do any men want to be immobile10 months

Definitely!!! I'd love to be feed into immobility! I'd love to find a feeder (Male or Female) who'd fatten me up that big!!!

do any men want to be immobile9 months

It has always been a dream of mine since I was a young boy. I doubt I'll ever get to experience it. I do love food and am rather chubby but I don't see mepiling on the pounds without someone to help me. So the answer is yes I'd love to be immobile but I know I'll need a woman to feed and take care of me. So if I can't have immobility I settle for fantasy and overeating when I feel the need. If any ladies would like to chat about it seriously or just fantasy wise email me at immobiledreamer on gmail.

7ofclubs:
lord help me i do! i dream of a woman that would imprison and force me to consume enormous quantities of food until i become too fat to escape!
Ah!? but there is no such woman

😍💋 Doch! Es gibt eine Frau, mit dem selben Traum . MICH! Aber leider bist du VIEL zu weit weg.😕

Immobilefantasy:
Oh, hello. My name may say "fantasy" at the end.. but i'm fully prepared to live it out if given the opportunity.

👏👏👏💋💋

7ofclubs:
lord help me i do! i dream of a woman that would imprison and force me to consume enormous quantities of food until i become too fat to escape!
h!? but there is no such woman

😍😘 I wish you could be mine!! But sadly you are to far away. 😕

LardOverkill:
I absolutely love fantasizing about it. In reality, would I? I honestly don't know, but I'm not saying 'no' right now. Who knows what the future entails. Of course I'd need a feeder to appreciate all of that soft heavy sexy fat with me. I love the thought of someone caring for my helpless fat body and adoring all of the weight I put on, rubbing my fat, bringing me food, and taking good care of her obese fat pig.

😍😍😘😘

7ofclubs:

Fatlovergirldany:
😍💋 Doch! Es gibt eine Frau, mit dem selben Traum . MICH! Aber leider bist du VIEL zu weit weg.😕

Das ist ja fantastisch, habe es nur für Fiktion gehalten, ist auch mein Traum

7ofclubs:

Fatlovergirldany:

Peter Tessgie:
Das ist ja fantastisch, habe es nur für Fiktion gehalten, ist auch mein Traum

GEIL!!!😍😈

Somewhere inside of me there is a question how life would be if I kept gaining more and more my whole life. If there was a woman who fed me constantly. Would it be great, would it be boring. I know from my feeder side, I would enjoy it to feed a woman bigger and bigger even until she can't move. Sex would be challenging.

I think about it more often lately how it would be to eat everything I could without getting full. That part definately would be awesome!

7ofclubs:
h!? but there is no such woman

Fatlovergirldany:
😍😘 I wish you could be mine!! But sadly you are to far away. 😕

Tell me, are you out of country? What is your desire?
<< 8 >> page 8 of 12   loading