forum  extreme obesity

do any men want to be immobile9 months

7ofclubs:
lord help me i do! i dream of a woman that would imprison and force me to consume enormous quantities of food until i become too fat to escape!
Ah!? but there is no such woman

Fatlovergirldany:
😍💋 Doch! Es gibt eine Frau, mit dem selben Traum . MICH! Aber leider bist du VIEL zu weit weg.😕

Peter Tessgie:
Das ist ja fantastisch, habe es nur f�r Fiktion gehalten, ist auch mein Traum

Explain your dream! How fat would I become?

Far away is sad! Describe for me what you desire? How would you make me very very very fat?

Of course! I'd love to be that big! I'd love every second of it!

I think it would be a terrifying prospect to be so fat that you could not move at all and were confined to bed and could not even move to go to the bathroom. But, I have thought that there may be a time that I would need a power wheelchair to get around easily. As it is there are limits to how far I can walk and how many stairs I can climb. So if that counts as immobility, I may well be immobile.

I do! 😍
For me the thought of being immobile is an absolute turn on and desire. Some may not understand where I come from, but for me the idea of gradually losing my mobility until I am stuck in bed is something I strive for. From needing to use a cane to walk, then using a mobility scooter to finally just not getting out of bed are like goals for me. Maybe it's because of my food addiction or my love of fat, but being immobile is like the epitome of fat and that's something I want to reach. Just imagining waking up one day after a night of hardcore stuffing from my feeder and having to use the bathroom. I try to get out of bed, but my body is saying I can't. I feel too heavy, too lethargic. I move my body some more to only having achieved beads of sweat down my face, my body starting to get that glistering sweat look and being out of breathe. I continue to struggle and still I achieve nothing. I can not wait for that day to come!

do any men want to be immobile8 months

Yes I do want to be immobile I'm a very submissive feedee so I'd really get as fat as a feeder wanted me

Thatd be cool.

100% yes I'm a total submissive guy so I could get used to just doing whatever​ a dom tells me to

do any men want to be immobile7 months

DoughyBoy073:
100% yes I'm a total submissive guy so I could get used to just doing whatever​ a dom tells me to

That's hot as f u k

Reality: no. But as a fantasy, I think immobility is incredibly powerful.

I want to be immobile if I have a partner who can fully enable me haha. I like the idea of being unable to move, but a feeder is still working to make me even fatter still.
<< 9 page 9 of 12   loading