Stuffing

Best liquid to stuff with?

Most people already know the dangers of too much water (if you don't, there's a thread stickied at the top of this forum). However, water isn't the only liquid you can stuff with. Gatorade and juice come to mind, and soda, to an extent. What are some other good ones?
12 years

Stuftgirl wrote:
Milk smiley

Not that I know much about stuffing, but I imagine too much milk would result in feeling sick and most of it coming back up? :\
12 years

I like soda water and super light beer like Budweiser select. They both have carbonation and the beer is about 3% so it won't get you drunk untill you have had enough to get a good round belly.

A bit of juice watered down is great when you can't handle any more bubbles.
12 years

I've done coke with some baking soda, and the bloat was immense, with surprisingly little discomfort. I may try a gallon of milk. Is there anything that reacts with milk to create some gas, other than a body's intolerance to lactose?
12 years

Though not a liquid, pudding is a good thing to binge on. I've enjoyed stuffing with rice pudding since it is very easy to make and its consistency makes it perfect for shovelling in your face. It is very calorific and helps stretch the stomach.

It goes down very easily and is very satisfying way to cap off a day long binge.
12 years

Does adding heavy cream feel different than...say a regular shake?
12 years