Gaining

Rolls or pot bellies?

Rolls, I'm with the rolls brigade, although there's nothing wrong with a pot belly too!
15 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

i think my girlfrend has a perfect belly, though she doesnt realy like it! smiley
its mainly a pot belly, its lovely and round and sticks out. shes put a bit of weight on lately, and im glad to say it all goes to her belly! smiley, and its starting to become more soft with rolls that go round her sides.
its such a huge turn on when shes sitting, relaxing and its over top of her pants and her top is pulled over it but you can see the sexy soft shape all hanging there bulging out and almost resting on her lap.
15 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

Thick rolls bordered by wide hips - now that's what Willis was talkin' bout'!
15 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

On women, prefer them to be pot, but sometimes I like when they're rolly. I like to jiggle, grab, squeeze, and overall feel them.
15 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I like both, they are both good
15 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I'll add my vote. Potbellies for life. Don't mind rolls, of course.
14 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I have a beer belly, though its not too hard, its still somewhat soft. But I wish I could have rolls, but that's kinda rare on a guy I think. I wish I could have a big soft, rolly belly. XD
14 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I like both actually, it all depends on the girl and her body. The bigger the better though.
14 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

i like bellies but roles are ok and when on your back they smoth out to a beautiful. belly. dont like that little boldg that happens on the botom of roles though that most girls tuck into thir pants. all in all as long as the girl has a big stomic im happy.
14 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

Rolls, definately!
Wrapping your Hand around some nice soft roll of fat
is an awesome feeling!
*votes*

laters
-Dan
14 years
34567   loading