Gaining

Getting bigger and getting...

It depends on whether you like it or not.

I personally don't like moobs on my body. That's why I went for cosmetic surgery to remove them, because they were really sticking out under my clothes and I hated it very much.

If you don't like it as well - I think you might want to check your hormones. There might be some imbalance considering the fact that you started to gain weight without any effort and your moobs started enlarging the way you say.

If you otherwise like it - then just relax and enjoy the process smiley

Oh, and BTW - Welcome to the site smiley
12 years

Fat stores up estrogen, and will eventually turn from moobs to female breasts. As with women, the size depends on genetics. Some men won't get much, others will.
12 years

I am one of the fat guys with huge moobs. It is all genetics I have seen really huge guys with moobs far smaller than mine.

gettingthicker wrote:
So im a first time poster long time follower of this site. Since highschool I've wanted to gain weight, always liked the chubby look but I was a small 130. After a couple years I was able to get up to 150 within the last two years without trying to gain I went up to 170. Now finally I am actually trying to gain weight im up to 203 from 170. I enjoy the weight but I want to get to 250and see how I look.

MAIN thing I've knowticed within the last 20 pounds ive gained is my moons have gotten huge and are taking on more weight than my belly or thighs even. My nipples have gotten much bigger and far more sensitive. I was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them? I don't hate that it'd happening myself and my girlfriend enjoy it thus far actually.
12 years