Gaining

My boyfriends gain!!

From what I've been able to glean on this subject I'd say most guys will go along with a feeder's fantasies more readily than girls will.

I think most guys really like feeling of being full and eating their fill.

I dunno, just my two cents.
12 years

My boyfriends gain!!

Every one is different but I know for me even though I am an FA and love my significant other gaining and getting fat in any relationship I was never really into myself gaining or getting fat.

Although it happened in a past relationship and became the most intense mutual gaining relationship that was so great.

I think if my wife wanted me to gain and get fat and she liked it I would probably stuff myself like a fat pig and become as fat as she wanted me to be. So maybe thats what your guy is experiencing I happen to be a pleaser to my lover and I am sure he is also.
12 years

My boyfriends gain!!

Well I'm here having gained 70lbs in 5 years and wanting to gain more...just need a girlfriend now!lolsmiley
12 years

My boyfriends gain!!

SexyCurvy7 wrote:
fantasygrl1133 wrote:
So, about 3 months ago, when I told my boyfriend I was into..bigger guys...He decided he wanted to put on a few pounds for me. Of course I was surprised and super happy since he doesn't share this interest, or at least I thought he didn't. He was around 172lbs and Now he's about 192lbs, he was originally going to stop at 185. I think he might even keep gaining as long as he stays a couple pounds under 200lbs. He looks amazing.
Ahhhhh I am sooooooo jealous. I WISH my bf would put on a few pounds!!! Seriously. You are so lucky to have a man who is willing to indulge your fantasy. Just incredible. Is there anything sexier than a manly man with a belly???? My hands LOVE LOVE LOVE lightly rubbing over a belly (especially with hair on it....i know, i know... call me a weirdo) Anyway, don't ask questions. Just enjoy it! you are fortunate smiley

Haha that´s so absolutely not funny here the some just opposite side of the game^^.
I would love to have a gf like you SexyCurvy7 ^^ who would love to see me fatten up and tease and love my flab hehe and see where it goes.
hach ^^

but nice and sexy to read that this actually happens somewhere in a nice form.
:-)
a happy easter to you all (btw)
12 years

My boyfriends gain!!

SexyCurvy7 wrote:
I can vouch that there is nothing more incredible than to be stuffed with your partner and then climb on top of him - totally nude, of course - and let your large breasts and nipples hang down and rub into his SO SEXY AND GORGEOUS hairy chest. And to feel my fully engorged, sensitive belly also hanging down on his soft and lovely hairy belly. The sensations are out of this world. Now, it is NOT the same at all, not even close (sorry not trying to offend anyone) if you are rubbing against a "hard-as-a-rock"/chiseled, hairless (shaved or natural) chest. It's just not. A man who looks like he just stepped out of Muscle Magazine is only going to make me super self conscious (I mean if he is that into his physique, can he really be ok with mine?) I love big men, I love tall men, I love men who have something to squeeze and roll my breasts against. Mmmmmmmmm yum yum yummy!!!

Now I've got a get a bf who wants to eat WITH me not just watch. Fantasygrll is sooooooo lucky.

You hit the nail on the head!
12 years

My boyfriends gain!!

jones60 wrote:
SexyCurvy7 wrote:
I can vouch that there is nothing more incredible than to be stuffed with your partner and then climb on top of him - totally nude, of course - and let your large breasts and nipples hang down and rub into his SO SEXY AND GORGEOUS hairy chest. And to feel my fully engorged, sensitive belly also hanging down on his soft and lovely hairy belly. The sensations are out of this world. Now, it is NOT the same at all, not even close (sorry not trying to offend anyone) if you are rubbing against a "hard-as-a-rock"/chiseled, hairless (shaved or natural) chest. It's just not. A man who looks like he just stepped out of Muscle Magazine is only going to make me super self conscious (I mean if he is that into his physique, can he really be ok with mine?) I love big men, I love tall men, I love men who have something to squeeze and roll my breasts against. Mmmmmmmmm yum yum yummy!!!

Now I've got a get a bf who wants to eat WITH me not just watch. Fantasygrll is sooooooo lucky.

You are so right! My stomach is long past being hard and flat and I'm developing moobs. Oddly enough, the bigger I get, the more sensitive my nipples are.

After a good feed, my partner just loves climbing on top of me and rubbing herself all over my hairy tummy and chest.

Very lucky indeed! My wife is very body conscious and is not interested in gaining any weight, which I would love to experience as both of you have described.

I know I love food and like to eat, so if my girlfriend or wife made comments about liking bigger guys and encouraging me to gain, I would dive in head first!! Perhaps he doesn't want to admit to himself that he enjoys it? It could be a love/hate battle going on in his brain. When I started really gainnig noticeable weight, I felt that way and sometimes still do. But, the feeling of being fatter wins more often than not :-) If you keep up the encouragement, he may pass the 200 barrier and then some!
11 years

My boyfriends gain!!

if i was your boyfriend i'd be one happy man and hope your relationships go well for yas
11 years