Gaining

Stretch marks...

Stretchmarks show that you are a feedee, or at least thyt you enjoy food and you should wear these signs with pride.
I had 3 feedees over the decades and I always took care that they gain at least the first 30 kg as fast as possible. The the cutaneous tissue breaks and stretchmarks appear. Perfecetion are stretchmarks on the shoulder/uper arms and the breasts.
12 years

Stretch marks...

I'd say most FAs like stretch marks. Some won't, but ultimately it's the gainer's privilege to like or loathe their own marks. As TheFeeder says, though, it's a 'badge of honour' in the community smiley
12 years

Stretch marks...

I LOVE stretch marks and I guess it is because I like women that gain fast and stretch marks are a sure sign of that. And the sexy thing is that they mark you as a feedee and they don't go away anymore, so every feeder can see it. In a woman it could be from pregnancy, but in a man, as a female feeder told me, it is a sure sign: it shows that he gained fast, for whatever reason, either feeding himself or being fed. And even when the feedee loses weight, he/she will always "advertise" it. Also, what I like is that stretch marks show that the fat overstretched your tissue and made it more jiggly and created a hanging belly earlier, totally sexy!
11 years

Stretch marks...

I won't say that stretchmarks are bad, but personally I prefer a more clean belly than one with many red stretch marks all over it...
So you can conclude that it is personal, and I think it is mainly up to you, it is your body, not ours or any one elses smiley
11 years

Stretch marks...

Stretch marks are awesome-My piggy has some great big ones!
11 years

Stretch marks...

Hmmm, I regularly use lotion to get rid of them, and I've had them since childhood which makes it harder. I see other people like them a lot, but personally, I don't and never will. Each person to their own I guess. xD
11 years

Stretch marks...

Puffy girl, could we get some updates on you? Pics and latest weight would be great! Your sexy belly at 10 months is breath-taking! Wow!
11 years