Gaining

Ultimate feeding fantasy

Hey guys.

Just curious what everyones favorite feeding fantasy is.

Mine is the idea of my feeder making me so fat that i outgrow all my clothes and i'm forced to walked around naked all the time. My feeder would take measurements and promise to go out and get some new clothes for me, but never actually get round to it. Keeping me trapped inside the house and making me getting fatter and fatter till I'm immobile smiley
12 years

Ultimate feeding fantasy

Getting stuffed by a significant other while wearing only tight briefs and t-shirt, so I can see my belly growing bigger and bigger. My "SA" would be a plumper too!
12 years

Ultimate feeding fantasy

Finding the Gingerbread house without Gretel.smiley
12 years

Ultimate feeding fantasy

I'd take my feedee somewhere she could be free not to work or worry about anything--she could just eat whatever she wanted with no restrictions on how big she could get.
12 years

Ultimate feeding fantasy

i like debby's fantasy, on my side though it'd be that I wish to be a restaurant owner and use that to make a wonderful night for a full figured woman and to feel admired for my strong body
12 years

Ultimate feeding fantasy

One that's been on my mind recently has me waking up in some kind of lab facility, along with a girl, and together we look for a way out. But the only thing we find is a locked door which will only open if the sensor on the ground in front of it detects a weight of, say, 320 pounds or more. Together she and I only weigh 280 - and that's when a panel pops open in the door and a little vial pops out with '50 pounds' written on it. With nothing else to do I drink it, put on 50 pounds and now together we're heavy enough to go through the door.

But that's just the start. From there we go from room to room and face various problems that can only be overcome by making ourselves fatter. We take it in turns and soon both of us are huge, and as we move further through the maze we realise that the bigger we get the more this place is catering to our increased size. Our every need is being met and it's almost like we're being invited to just give in to the inevitable and stay here forever, but we keep going and finally we get to the exit - weighing about 700-800 pounds or so each. Both of us love how we look, and we've also fallen in love with each other by now.

And then we decide that actually we'd be happier staying here than going back into a world that isn't going to understand what's happened to us. Everything we need is here, and it's clear that even if we get bigger - which we totally want to do now - this place is somehow capable of looking after us. So that's what we do. We stay, and we become fatter than any man and woman has ever been, and we're happy.

But sometimes I also like to imagine that fantasy where the girl isn't so nice, and because I took the first shot she expects me to keep taking them so she doesn't have to sacrifice her figure. So before we're even halfway through the facility I've ended up practically immobile and she has to go on alone - which is when she runs into a door that won't open for anything less than 1200 pounds, and a vial marked '600 pounds'.

From there she either drinks it herself and comes back to get me so we can go on together, or she comes back to get me with a trolley that she helps me onto - and then orders me to drink the vial so we can get through that door. Either's good.
12 years

Ultimate feeding fantasy

SexyCurvy7 wrote:
Well.......I did it! Sitting around with my BF, watching the first baseball games of the season on his big screen, in just a bra and panties. Drinking ice cold beers, munching on a bowl full of buttery popcorn and another bowl of warm peanuts. Enjoying the sunlight warming the room. Laughing. Then came the hotdogs. Yum! i mean I know what's inside those things but DAMN they are so delish... I took down 4 dogs without a flinch. A few more beers to wash it down. He kept rubbing my belly and arms. I felt so full and so much pressure everywhere inside of me. Extra super sensitive ... EVERYWHERE!! Then he brought me out a large chocolate cake - NOT A SLICE - THE WHOLE DAMN CAKE !!! Devils food chocolate cake with a yummy, fudgy chocolate icing (but not too much icing) and a large glass of milk. He watched every crumb that fell down on my ample breasts, he watched every little bit of chocolate fudge that remained on my upper lip. He was writhing in his seat just watching me and I was getting a HUGE rush from the sugar-overload. I did it!!! I ATE THE ENTIRE CHOCOLATE CAKE!! It was incredible. My belly was so extended. A little kiss to the belly was absolutely chilling. I didn't think I could fit one more thing in my mouth. But I didn't need to... He decided to stuff me with something else.....AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH...... ooooh how I love that stuffed feeling. I am up 3 clothing sizes since last September and I feel AMAZING...

That's awesome!
11 years

Ultimate feeding fantasy

mine would be to have an already fit sexy girlfriend who keeps feeding me, loving me etc etc, she would just keep feeding me sometimes while she's nude or in a bikini then as i get bigger and bigger her boobs get bigger and all of her gets sexier and sexier and then when i'm big enough she will use me as a bed. she would probs hit a limit with her boobs and bum but would keep getting sexier as i get bigger and bigger and bigger
11 years