Lifestyle tips

Exercise...?

lc2 wrote:

Layla, what about an exercise video at home? There's quite a lot of 10 minute cardio ones on youtube you could try a couple of those a day, you can go at your own pace and no need to feel uncomfortable around others.

And you can put your own music on over the top of it and shake your booty!

Hope you find something that suits x

thats actually a really good idea ! I might have a look ! the other ideas people had bout zumba and swimming and stuff were good aswell ! thanks !
11 years

Exercise...?

Does being physically fit counteract some of the undesirable health consequences of being overweight?
That question, of pressing interest to those of us who exercise while carrying a few extra pounds, prompted an important new study that focused on aerobic fitness and weight swings.

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/03/07/getting-fat-but-staying-fit/
11 years

Exercise...?

Another Fit and Fat page.
blogs.menshealth.com/health-headlines/can-fat-people-be-fit/2011/01/27
11 years

Exercise...?

While I've never been sporty at all, I do like to remain moderately active. I like to go on long walks whilst listening to music or audiobooks, and doing so also gives me a lot of time to think. It may not sound like much, but it works for me.

Being a double bass player without a car, I also walk the mile or so from home to rehearsals and then back again with the bass over my shoulder, which counts as a bit of a workout I suppose (that said, the worst bit is simply getting it up the cramped stairs to my flat when I get home at night!)
11 years

Exercise...?

I try to get regular exercise. Lifting weights and doing Power Yoga.
8 years

Exercise...?

my workouts are generally pretty light since i'm also trying to gain, but staying in good enough shape to take the stairs cuts down on comments.

I generally do a mile or so walking a few times a week and maybe some light weight work.
8 years

Exercise...?

I try to walk every day and work on weight training for my legs. As you get older, keeping your legs strong is key to being able to carry the extra weight without stress. And I do upper body weight lifting as well. None of this burns many calories, which I prefer, since my goal is to be healthy, strong, and fat.
8 years

Exercise...?

BigFA:
my goal is to be healthy, strong, and fat.

That is what my feeder and I are striving for, as well.

She was a BBW when we met over a decade ago. Now she's an hard-bodied athlete who exercises every day, treats nutrition very seriously, and even competes in marathons and triathlons! So she's learned a bit about exercise & nutrition.

Even though she's fattening me up (hoping to hit 400 lbs this year, and then work towards 500 maybe?), she makes sure we walk together for at least 90 mins every night. She takes me swimming with her once a week (sometimes twice).

I think I'm going to have to return to weigh lifting to keep my strength up, though. I've noticed the last 50 lbs have really been weighing me down.
8 years

Exercise...?

I love to exercise, and I had lost some weight (from 295 to 245). Recently, I have stepped up my working out to put on more muscle and am up to 260. I really like where I am right now, and have never changed how I ate, which is a lot.
8 years
12   loading