Gaining

Heavy cream a bad idea? :p

fat apple wrote:
When I was kicking off my gain, my metabolism seemed in surmountable, despite my age. I suspect my longtime habit of rigourous excercise was the culprit.

Anyway, the thought of chugging heavy cream turned my stomach. My solution - mixing it in small amounts with melted full fat ice cream.

Every night, I mixed a few tablespoons of heavy cream with a pint of melted ice cream. I drank one just before bed and refridgerated the second. I set my alarm for 2:00 AM. When the buzzer sounded, I sleepily made my way to the kitchen and chugged the second pint before returning to bed.

It worked. ;-)

even resetting you alarmclock at 2 am ??
You crazy girl you ^^

but at least for two days i will try that still holidays lol :-)

But i started to drink whole cream (30fat) about 400 to 600ml each night before going to bed .
I will tell you after this week how it worked ok^^.
12 years

Like the above have said, you have to mix Heavy Cream before you can chug it.

But I don't usually mix it in "small amounts". I usually mix it in equal parts. Like one pint heavy cream for one pint of chocolate milk. It's filling, but not nauseating.
12 years

anonymousness wrote:
I think the dairy is to blame. (3 quarts btw smiley )

You can get lactase (the enzyme that helps digests milk) in capsule form. It's meant for lactose-intolerant people, but even if you're not lactose-intolerant, you may need some help digesting 3 quarts of cream!
12 years

Remind us non-Americans, heavy cream is double cream (very, very thick), right?
12 years

Maimee wrote:
I LOVE the taste of heavy cream on its own. I could eat that stuff out of the tub with a spoon. smiley

The heavy cream has formed your belly very lovely and made her round! Thank you cream and enjoy it to eat every day some spoons of cream.smiley
12 years

I think it would be give a lot of gain. My wife has drink some weeks every day 0.5 liter heavy cream. She'd gained 20 lbs in 4 weeks. So it will be help to drink every day some cream. Take it with a lot of sugar. Nice and very good for your gain.
Good luck with your experiment.
<3 Henk
12 years

Heavy Cream is drinkable here, but very thick...tried drinking a quart of it with 7 donuts and it just about killed me...bad digestion perhaps? Still worth it to get 5000 calories though.
12 years

I mix heavy cream, one cup, with two cups of chocolate milk its about 1100 calories. Do that twice a day on top of 5000 plus calories of food and watch the pounds pile on
12 years

so tried this with a MacDonalds choc thick shake and it goes down very well and hides the taste very well of the heavy cream. going to this more often smiley
11 years

WitchyLaRoux wrote:
igor_olman wrote:
Remind us non-Americans, heavy cream is double cream (very, very thick), right?

double cream=heavy cream

single cream=half and half

I tend to do the same thing Oni does, mix it in equal parts with either white or chocolate milk, now half and half that I drink straight like a glass of milk all the time, also use it on cereal in place of milk, just tastes like very rich milk and its yummy, I also use heavy cream in place of milk when a recipe or dish calls for milk
Funny...I do pretty much the same:am in heaven with lots and lots of double cream on cerealsmiley
11 years
12   loading