General

What game are you playing?

Left 4 Dead 2, Minecraft, and trying to desperately beat Mass Effect II and III mid semester.
12 years

well I am TRYING to play La Noire, Red dead redemption and Assasins creed but I keep dying hahaa and I started Uncharted but its way too hard for me hahaa
12 years

currently having a competition with my housemates on who can complete Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 first on PS2
12 years

Limbo...won best design on Xbox a few years ago, finally popped up on the Ap Store for Macs...dark and creepy but simple...
12 years

Bubba Jay wrote:
The Sims

I even have a fat girlfriend on there smiley

LOL! Nice man, Sims 1 & 2, and Garrysmod 6.0 FTW
12 years

Contra: Hard Corps.
12 years

Fez and Child of Eden are hogging my controller time right now.
12 years

Well, let's see, can't play Skyrim because I don't have it, I don't really play anything like Battlefield or MW-whatever number it is now, seeing as the latest system I have is a Gamecube. Plus, the internet here in China sucks. Yeah.

On the other hand, you don't need the internet for indie games like Super Meat Boy and Binding of Isaac, and Oblivion and HL2 are still a-waiting for me on my PC.
12 years

FF7, FF8 and Jade coccon all on PS1. I have no clue what it is about these games but they are just so great to play!

Oh and a little dragon warrior monster for the gbc on the side smiley By far my favourite game of all time no matter how much I play it.
12 years

I'm loving the nerd corner that is going on here smiley but i have no clue how to play all these complicated games but i like the retro ones give me a game of solitaire or pinball anyday.
11 years
1234   loading