General

Currently reading...

Right now I'm reading Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse. It's the last book in Fate, so far it's pretty bad-ass.
10 years

Currently reading...

Just finished reading Mockingjay for the second time, think I might start The Fault in Our Stars since my sister won't shut up about it.
10 years

Currently reading...

Recently started re-reading the Lord of the Rings. I get more out of this each time I read it.
10 years

Currently reading...

I finished Apocalypse a few days ago, and am about to start reading Star Wars the Old Republic: Reven.
10 years

Currently reading...

"Calculus made easy", one of the most skeptical book titles I've seen.
10 years

Currently reading...

The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov
10 years

Currently reading...

After Revan, I read another Star Wars EU entitled Deceived. And now I'm on the next book in that series entitled Fatal Alliance.
10 years

Currently reading...

RoyalFreyeness wrote:
I can't believe Im writing this, but I'm balls deep in Insurgent in the Divergent series. Whatever, I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I'm also reading some Ayn Rand. I'm starting with Anthem, which isn't all that long at all, but I gave it about 15 minutes thus far and I will probably finish it tonight. Then on to Fountainhead.

I suppose the good thing about starting with 'Atlas Shrugged' (which, on and off, took me about two years) is that everything else is comparatively easy-going smiley . Someone's lent me Anthem, and despite everything I wouldn't mind giving 'We The Living' a go one day.
10 years

Currently reading...

Just started About Love and Other Stories by Chekhov earlier tonight
10 years

Currently reading...

Fatal Alliance was a very slow read, annoyingly paced. But I finally finished it a few days ago. Now I'm reading another Star Wars EU, The Last Jedi. Which is shaping up to be a better read than Fatal Alliance by a lot.
10 years
45678   loading