General

Currently reading...

the expats by chris pavone
11 years

Currently reading...

I'm currently deep into book 4 of the hitchiker's guide....I read it every couple of years. It's like a warm bowl of soup for me when I am sick - so comforting.
11 years

Currently reading...

okapi wrote:
American God, by Neil Gaiman. Had it lying around for a while, decided to start reading when my internet died a couple of days ago.

Oh man, that is one of the worst books I've ever endured. But it could be because I don't generally read that genre. I'd be interested to know what you thought.
11 years

Currently reading...

I finished Harry Potter again. So now, once the flat on my car has been repaired I'll go to the Library to rent the Stand and start on my Stephen King extravaganza.
11 years

Currently reading...

Hi there smiley

I like reading war books. Actually its Stalingrad by Antony Beevor. Stuck at Chapter 3 - The City of Fate or "Die Schicksalsstadt"

Next on my cl is Berlin - The Downfall, author is the same smiley
11 years

Currently reading...

'Heart of Darkness' - Joseph Conrad
11 years

Currently reading...

I just finished The Stand about three days ago. And now I'm reading The Wind Through the Keyhole.

Kind of on a Stephen King kick right now.
11 years

Currently reading...

Angelique wrote:
Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov

I really love that book. Good choice.
11 years

Currently reading...

Wittgenstein's Tractatus
10 years

Currently reading...

The book notes for the Monkees Music Box 4 disc set.I read them everyonce in a while when I play the CDs it's interesting to read the comments on how certain songs came to be.
10 years
12345   loading