Gaining

Engorge

How much weight gain can be expected?

What form is it in powder, pill, capsule?

Does it really work? I have seen it in body building mags I think.
12 years

Engorge

fat apple wrote:
That said, your belly will be good and stretched and the increased capacity will open the door to bigger gains in the future.

Everyone please take note of the above. This drug may cause a permanent appetite increase...go easy!
12 years

Engorge

This all sounds really interesting. I wonder what is the ingredient that relaxes the stomach keeping you from feeling full. I already have an enormous appetite, but I'd love to keep from feeling so full so soon! I want to go above and beyond!
12 years

Engorge

Not sure if I used it incorrectly, but I took four pills before a large meal early in the day, and then two after and wasn't really hungry. I tried drinking water, and then had two later on, and my four-evening meal pills and there was no outstanding ambition to eat without restraint. Any advice?
12 years

Engorge

I just bought my first bottle on sale! 24.99

Can't wait to see how swell it is!
12 years

Engorge

This is the end of day two and I've been eating like normal and then topping off with liquid...I can tell a difference in not feeling as full.
As for the appetite, it hasn't made me hungrier.
12 years

Engorge

reviews on stimulants like engorge, grub-on, black hole, cb-1 always follow suit--they do barely anything.
12 years

Engorge

Right, it seems I can't buy Engorge OR Black Hole and have them ship to Australia (Amazon), is there anyone on here who can order Engorge for me and post to me in Oz and I'll PayPal them the money?
11 years

Engorge

while this sounds awesome it also sounds like it'd suck through money like crazy lol if i could afford to buy all this food i'd try the product
11 years

Engorge

Pudgers McLovin wrote:
I took four of these, and hit up a burger joint 10 minutes after (Five Guys) - I got a cheeseburger and fries, and a large soda. I was not hungry before taking the pills, but still managed to finish the food. I had very little room in my stomach. Had to unbutton my jeans to finish though. Got home 20 minutes after, and was not feeling full anymore, and seemed to have a lot more room in my stomach.

Oh, and I have two boxes of Dunkin Donuts munchkins I'm starting to work on. Seems like I made room for more food way faster than usual...

That's great! I wish I had some "engorge" and became a huge mass!
11 years
12   loading