General

Euro 2012

Russia 4-1 Czech. My condolences to all Czechs.. Poles you are nextsmiley
11 years

Euro 2012

I'm cheering on the Germans as I always do. I thought Gomez's goals in tonight's game were absolute crackers, as was Van Persie's.
11 years

Euro 2012

Bubba Jay wrote:
But I hope England win against Sweden on Friday and I have a gut feeling we will beat em for some reason

I also hope England will win Sweden! Actually i wish quarter-finals for England and Ukraine in this group. Though i was a big fan of France of Zidane era. But absolutely most of players of that team had left. So i don't like them so much right now.
11 years

Euro 2012

3-2 England, can't argue against that. The substitution with Walcott coming on was inspired. His pace was more than the Swedes could cope with.
11 years

Euro 2012

Bubba Jay wrote:

Was more gutted the dutch got knocked out...

I am absolutely the same abt dutches.. So great team, so strong middle line, powerful attack and 0 point 1 goal at output...
Can guess it's their worst result on Euro since 1984(also didn't pass further group stage) and 1980(didn't even pass selection to go on Euro) Very sad for them..
11 years

Euro 2012

My congrats to England. Great defending, nice speedy counter-attack. But yet lets be honest - the ball crossed the line..
11 years

Euro 2012

nine wrote:
My congrats to England. Great defending, nice speedy counter-attack. But yet lets be honest - the ball crossed the line..

True, but the guy who would have scored was offside in the first place, so it should not of counted for that reason. But will admit on balance of play Ukraine certainly deserved more out of the game than they got.
11 years

Euro 2012

The England v Italy game should be interesting with all 22 players on the pitch behind the ball. Maybe they should dispense with the match and go straight to penalties.
11 years

Euro 2012

TheOwl wrote:
True, but the guy who would have scored was offside in the first place, so it should not of counted for that reason. But will admit on balance of play Ukraine certainly deserved more out of the game than they got.

Where did you notice offside?)) That was a clearest goal. Nobody of your players didn't even raise a hand 'cause there was anything even close to it.
11 years

Euro 2012

nine wrote:
TheOwl wrote:

Where did you notice offside?)) That was a clearest goal. Nobody of your players didn't even raise a hand 'cause there was anything even close to it.

Sorry remembered slightly wrong (too many beers)it was the guy with the assist who was offside.

11 years
123   loading