Lifestyle tips

Thin clerks/plus size shopping

No i dont think it would bother me. I would assume if they had gone for the job that they would have nothing against a larger person and if they are giving good customer service then everything is dandy. If anything i think its a good step towards fat acceptance having thin people not be worried about working in a plus sized store.
11 years

Thin clerks/plus size shopping

I've only occasionally shopped in men's big & tall stores (I can buy clothes there, but also regular stores that have more seleciton and are usually cheaper. 've just never quite let myself indulge my desires far enough to where I have to shop there....). When I have, large clerks have been in the minority. Often a tall guy, occasionally a somewhat heavy guy, often some women whom are at most a little bit chubby. I've always been disapointed by that, but whether that is just that I wanted some inspiration or if I feel that they'd be better at the job, I'm not really sure.

I like shopping for my wife, who mostly needs plus sizes stores, and it is pretty rare to see non-fat clerks in those. I've occasionally seen ones who are not skinny but who probably don't have to shop in the store where they work, and that doesn't bother me much so long as they are good at their job.
11 years