Lifestyle tips

Guy's belt buckle issues

I'm a suspenders man myself.

But I have heard of guys buckling to the side. Apparently extra helpful when it gets hard to reach under a belly to do up a buckle
11 years

Guy's belt buckle issues

Yeah I have this problem myself. I get belts that have buckles that are rounded and not pointed anywhere. Moving it around throughout the day does help too.

Sometimes ill also put vaseline down there to help with the irritation.
11 years

Guy's belt buckle issues

sometimes it can help to pull up your boxers an kind of wrap the top of it round the buck. this works fine for me, but i do not have a very big belly.
11 years

Guy's belt buckle issues

sometimes it can help to pull up your boxers an kind of wrap the top of it round the buck. this works fine for me, but i do not have a very big belly.
11 years

Guy's belt buckle issues

I only buy belts with rounded edges; the sharp-edged belt buckles hurt like hell. I also find buckling on the side to be helpful, and if I'm in a place where I know I'll be sitting for a good long while (eg: at the computer,) I just unbuckle.

I also try to find canvas belts. They wear out a tad faster, but conform a lot better, and if there's a stiffness problem with a leather belt, this will fix it.
11 years

Guy's belt buckle issues

Has he ever tried a rigger's belt? They are nylon webbing, with a heavy duty buckle that can be used for an amergency rappel, or more commonly for the Tacticool look.

If nothing else, they are likely more comfortable.

Also, if your from alabama, have him get a new belt which comes with this sissy looking buckle, and take the tribute to Dale Earnheart off the old belt and put it on the mantle of your doublewide.

uscav.com/productinfo.aspx

Rated for 6000 lbs.

BTW, if you can't find one big enough, you could buy your own tubular webbing.
11 years

Guy's belt buckle issues

my work belt's pointy, but I wear the trousers ove the belly line - so it's not so much an issue
11 years