Body inflation

Question for bloaters

I've been into bloating for the past 4 years, but I just realized I don't routinely bloat; I do it when the mood strikes me, which is about twice a week. My bloats involve at least 2, usually 3 quarts of water or soda. My capacity has definitely increased since I started, when I had trouble getting -and keeping- down just a quart (I'm very small-framed). Two ways that I know of to increase capacity:

1. Drink room temp water, quickly at first then slowly. Cold water can make your body shake as your internal temperature drops, lowering the amount you can drink comfortably (cold water shrinks your stomach). Drinking a lot in a few gulps makes your stomach expand a bit before it realizes what's going on and sets the "I'm full" receptors off, giving you a little headstart. Drinking it slowly afterwards then lets it swell at a rate it can keep up with. Seems like the same thing either way, but I seem to be able to drink more without feeling as uncomfortably full this way.

2. Eat bread then drink water. This doesn't really swell you up like some people claim (the bread swelling up from the water only takes up as much space as the two separately, so no actual increase), but since the bread soaks up the water, it will stay in your stomach longer. Longer time spent big = easier time advancing.

Since I live by myself now, I can freely bloat when I want, so I'll be on this capacity-increasing journey too, lol
11 years