Stuffing

Improvised stuffing....

When I still lived at home with my folks, I used to raid the pantry for food that could be prepared easily (macaroni and cheese, canned spaghetti, mashed potatoes, etc), along with a lot of bread and fluids. Not as often since I'm paying for my own food now -lol- but I'd love to see just how much I can stuff myself now.
11 years

Improvised stuffing....

I recently pigged out at our home in the mountains. Before I left for there, I grabbed a package of brats out of the freezer, box of mac & cheese. I did stop at the grocery on the way up, getting a box of donuts. But once up there, it was just briefs and a tight t-shirt and plenty of food!

Ned Fox
11 years

Improvised stuffing....

All the time! Whenever I buy junk food for groceries, I generally eat it the first day. There are NO fast food places within a 10 mile drive from my home that are open untill after like 10pm except a rather expensive and not that great pizza place.

A few decent solutions I found:
-Buy a very large bag of grated cheese and deep freeze it. You can keep it in the freezer for 1, maybe even 2 months! Cook pasta, then add oil / butter / cheese / cream / fried bacon and stir well untill it makes a creamy sauce. Add bacon if you happen to have it.
-Ramen noodles with leftovers (fried vegetables / meat) and soy sauce and/or ketchup
-All kinds of sandwiches. Add extra butter / cheese / mayonaise etc.
-5 minute microwave chocolate cake mugs (use google for recipes, there's plenty!)
11 years