General

Ff & masturbation addiction

sweetzombiejesus wrote: I'm kind of considering Sex Addicts Anonymous, but would they even get how to handle this craziness?

Yes.
11 years

OMG,OTHER people masturbate?!smiley
11 years

Softly wrote:
]

Urgh.....

No way! Too much information!!
I hope nobody does anything like that at my pictures!!

:o

sorry but I find this hard to believe
one of your photos is a close up of you licking your lips
11 years

feederism is a fetish... although i find this much more than a fetish site... it is going to effect sexual urges, just as someone with a foot fetish would get when seeing feet. i am surprised that some people are worried about others masturbating over their pictures. firstly it should be obvious that if you are showing sexy pics with big bellies hanging out then you are providing possible masturbation material. Secondly someone having a wank over a pic isnt going to hurt anyone... unless the become obsessed stalkers, in which case you should either take the pics down or hide your location etc. i personally wouldnt care if my pics were masturbated over... nothing wrong with more pleasure in the world smiley
And to the OP, if it is effecting your daily life, you should think about seeing a psychologist/sex therapist, or limiting the time you spend on the internet/FF.
11 years

mones sunu wrote:
I'm actually jacking it to this thread right now. It might take me a little while to type this one-handed.

Best reply on the topic so far XD

In all seriousness, normal for me is 4 times a day. And there's nothing wrong with that. I think it's more healthy for people to masturbate than not to masturbate.
11 years

martijn wrote:
In all seriousness, normal for me is 4 times a day. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Are you serious? Where do you work then? Sperm-bank? :o

smiley

Now on-topic:
i think it is wrong to put a counter on what's too much and what's not. We all are individual, and whats normal for me doesn't have to be normal for you, so every generalization is in surplus.

To measure (just for yourself) what is too much - look at your own functionality. If it obstructs you in day-to-day functioning (dysfunctional pattern) - I'm pretty sure you are way out of the line with it. So search for help. Otherwise - just enjoy it! smiley

Me personally have never done that on this site. I know it sounds unbelievable - but, sorry, that's the way I am. I guess imagination alone is just too trivial for me - I need 'THAT piece of meat' smiley to be able to hit it.

Nothing beats the real thing.
smiley
11 years

User name wrote:
I masturbate like twice a day for up to three hours...

That's because I've trained the PC muscle soo much I can just keep going xD
Wow! Does that mean I should call you a wanker now!
11 years

Wow, man. I like to spank it every now and then just like every other red blooded male, but it doesn't get in the way of things I have to do. Sounds like you do have an addiction of sorts. When you start thinking of spanking it or sex, just find something else to do.
11 years

Oh man, I'd never do a 12 step thing again. I always get winded and tired by the 5th step....

I'm still not sure why I read through this thread but, I did and... I don't think I actually have anything to add. Do I use FF to get myself off? No, that's what the Penn State shower room is for. (Ouch, to soon? Never)

Seriously though... I have no well thought out reply/comment like usual. But I bet I probably don't open this thread again! haha
11 years