Gaining

Dressing for fatness

Have you ever wanted to show off your fat. Today I found the tightest shorts I could get into and put on a skin right tank top now my belly is sticking out and anyone who sees me will notice my new fat bouncing. To me this is exciting does anyone ekes think so
11 years

Dressing for fatness

When I'm feeling brave (or horny) enough, I'll venture out in my "fat clothes" for a meal - usually a fast food restaurant or the odd buffet.

Usually it'll involve something with an elastic waist band that I'm about ready to retire, like a pair of track pants and a t-shirt that I'm just growing out of. Enough for a small gap to let my belly peak out of.

It does earn me some stares from the general public, and moreso when I try to squeeze myself into a booth to sit down and enjoy my public pig out. smiley
11 years

Dressing for fatness

I will occasionally go out in too-tight clothes. Mostly I guess I'm hoping I'll draw more than just the unbelieving stares. Which is to say I pay close attention when I see a young woman gawking.
11 years

Dressing for fatness

wretty222 wrote:

last week when i went on my fast food binge, right before i'd go through the drive-thru i would pull my skirt waistband down to below my belly, so my gut was visible in a tight tank-top, sitting on my lap. it was... exciting.. smiley

So hot! Watching a fatty get comfy behind the wheel especially in a small car. The best is when the belly rubs the steering wheel!
11 years

Dressing for fatness

I always notice not only BBWs but also slimmer women who gained some weight when browsing a store. Since we're in the prime of Summer and temperatures are in the high 80s - 90s, naturally everyone's showing more skin.

It's fun to go to a Walmart super center or even Home Depot on a weekend just to see the sights! Catching a scolding for loading up your cart with "goodies" however is a long shot. The idea is super hot, but the reality is no stranger would approach for that reason.

If you're lucky you might catch the attention of an interested FA, especially if you munch on some of your purchases while shopping or sitting in your car while still in the parking lot.

In fact like Wretty mentioned above, the car is the perfect place to pig out on junk food, since you don't have to make time to eat, and you can be as discreet or conspicuous as you desire!
11 years

Dressing for fatness

If you really want to put on a show, wear a shirt that just barely fits but keeps riding up if you're not careful. Then, while you're eating a huge meal at a fast food place, pull it back down every time it rides up. As your belly gets fuller, pulling the shirt back down becomes more and more futile until you just give up and eat. smiley
11 years

Dressing for fatness

I have definitely dressed in a way that would expose my fat for people to see. It is a real turn on to put on shorts or pants that are a bit tight with my belly flopping over and a tshirt that just covers my belly. I purposely raise my arms, bend over or do any movement that will cause my shirt to ride up.

The grocery store is a good idea. I often find when I am traveling solo, I like to go to a restaurant, especially a buffet if there is one around, and sit in a cramped booth. Struggling to get out of the booth being stuffed to the point that the bottom of my belly is visible under my shirt.

It is even more exciting to see a BBW/SSBBW doing the same thing, maybe catching each others attention and watching her in her tight clothes enjoying a huge meal! What a turn-on!!
11 years

Dressing for fatness

bigbellygirl13 wrote:
suckingitin wrote:
bigbellygirl13 wrote:
i wear clothes that i don't need to pull down, but are still tight enough to where people can see my rolls and belly button.

I like it covered too. There is something exciting about seeing the form of the rolls through the shirt, rather than hanging out. Leaves something to the imagination.

i couldn't agree more. i definitely like leaving more to the imagination. smiley

Leaving more to the imagination is always better in my opinion. It is more intriguing from my perspective to imagine what is going on under the clothing. Little peeks of skin here and there allows you to et a vision of what is hiding under those tight clothes!
11 years