Stuffing

Stuffing/bloating drinks?

So, I usually stuff with food, but lately I've been wanting to expand my horizons and try liquids more often because to me, it's more effective. Is there any type of shake/drink I can make at home? Something heavy that will really fill me up, like with milk or cream? I've tried searching around to find things that I could try but haven't had any luck. smiley
11 years

There's this thread:

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php

where they talk about some shakes. I tried a smaller version of them, and I got -really- bloated, and the bloat stuck around for a while. Personally, I have a superhigh metabolism, and I exercise regularly, so I didn't see any added weight as a result, but peoples' bodies are different, so take caution if you're not into weightgain.:o
11 years

Konkon wrote:
There's this thread:

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php

where they talk about some shakes. I tried a smaller version of them, and I got -really- bloated, and the bloat stuck around for a while. Personally, I have a superhigh metabolism, and I exercise regularly, so I didn't see any added weight as a result, but peoples' bodies are different, so take caution if you're not into weightgain.:o

Oh, thank you! I must've not seen that one. smiley
11 years

maybe an alcoholic stuffing drink - then you get sutffed and drunk smiley
11 years

How about cake batter?
11 years

asd123321 wrote:
How about cake batter?

Only if you want to throw up.

Drinking dense dairy products, like half and half, or heavy cream can give you a very bloated feeling.

Though this is only advisable if you are not lactose intolerant.
11 years