General

Punkrock/hardcore/sxe

hey...smiley

started this threat to ensure that i´m not the only one who´s into hardcoresmiley

let me know what you hear, tell something about shows ...

greezsmileysmileysmiley
11 years

Punkrock/hardcore/sxe

nice nice...some people responded to this threat smiley

all time Favorites:
Strife, Gorilla Biscuits, Shutdown, and some youth crew stuff like Ten yard fight,Floorpunch,Battery....

but really like the new ones too...
Naysayer,Cold World,Mongoloids etc.....^^

and of course the RAMONES smiley
11 years

Punkrock/hardcore/sxe

OPERATION IVY ....one of the best ;D
11 years

Punkrock/hardcore/sxe

Gingersnaps wrote:
Cardiacs. Oh how I do love them.
I know for a fact that there are at least three (lol) other people on here that love 'em too.

Oh cool. I didn't know I was into punkrock but if that's what the Cardiacs are then yay. So who are the other two?
11 years

Punkrock/hardcore/sxe

SilverRider wrote:
Very into my punk but probably more of the ska variety... Skints, Random Hand, Capdown, Leftover Crack, The Macc Lads, Dead Kennedys, Operation Ivy...
The Macc Lads - Beer Sex Chips and Gravy, and Sweaty Betty, love it. As you know my punk tastes are deeply rooted in the 70's and early 80's and encompass almost anything from that period, as I've also seen so many groups from then.
11 years

Punkrock/hardcore/sxe

negative approach Can't Tell No One smiley yeaaaaah
11 years

Punkrock/hardcore/sxe

anyone into that melodic/hardcore FatWreck bands like Strung Out, NOFX, No Use For a name?
11 years

Punkrock/hardcore/sxe

SilverRider wrote:
Very into my punk but probably more of the ska variety... Skints, Random Hand, Capdown, Leftover Crack, The Macc Lads, Dead Kennedys, Operation Ivy...

Ditto. been on a super kick of Reel Big Fish, Mighty Mighty Bosstones and The Insyderz as of late. Even plan to shave and dress like the RBF lead singer on a daily basis. lol
10 years