General

Why do you find fat sexy?

The curves, softness to touch, the way it wobbles, that there's plenty to squeeze, the beauty that comes with a fuller face and that it keeps you looking younger for longer. The list is so endless it's hard to stop. I find it much harder to find attributes to for a girl being slim and even then would have to be fairly athletic, so you could be good at sport and that's about it.
11 years

Only fat women turn me on, especially the ability to wobble and jiggle drives me crazy. smiley But I've never complained. smiley
11 years

There's just more of what makes a woman a woman. Bigger butt, hips, chest? (Not to mention belly, thighs,& upper arms smiley )
11 years

bbwildrose wrote:
I must be weird because I quite like hearing men tell me why they find fat sexy!

No,its not weird.it is nice to know that FAs are appreciated !!

The bigger and softer a woman is,especially around her hips and belly,the more mind blowing that feels...
11 years

Honestly, Gingersnaps, "Because I do" is the simplest explanation for me.
To a shallower level, daj462's point that there's just more woman to love to a bigger girl isn't bad either.
In the end, it's just what you ended-up with wired to do it for you. Genetics, experience, environment, and culture all had a hand in it but it's what you see in her that matters, right? The best I've been able to research, men are actually wired to favor larger women for-well, reproductive practical reasons; they also fair better in adversity, which means that as "mates" in the cave man sense were better bigger. A little self honesty or a lack of media indoctrination seems to be common amongst FF members in general....
11 years

Kamina wrote:
Honestly, Gingersnaps, "Because I do" is the simplest explanation for me.
To a shallower level, daj462's point that there's just more woman to love to a bigger girl isn't bad either.
In the end, it's just what you ended-up with wired to do it for you. Genetics, experience, environment, and culture all had a hand in it but it's what you see in her that matters, right? The best I've been able to research, men are actually wired to favor larger women for-well, reproductive practical reasons; they also fair better in adversity, which means that as "mates" in the cave man sense were better bigger. A little self honesty or a lack of media indoctrination seems to be common amongst FF members in general....
What I've been saying for years. I really do think men are wired to fancy curvier women. Certainly from slightly chubby up to fat for the reasons you've mentioned. It's just that most men and women are subjected to so much brainwashing through the early years of their lives in particular that they succumb to all sorts of conditioning.

As you say FF members do seem different to the general populous, even if the difference is small. Whether this is hereditary, upbringing, or the sexual desire for fat is so strong it takes over. Who knows which one is particular to each person, what seems to be shown by many is a strength of character.
11 years

Look at the artwork of some of the greats of the past.then compare them to the so-called beauties of today.Which is more appealing?I agree with a lot of the answers given here about softness & curves.to me a BIG girl is just more to love.I'm a BIG guy & I'd be afraid of hurting some of the little things that pass as beauties today.
10 years

I say it so many times, but I never come to the answer. For the longest time I thought that liking fat guys made me a freak and scared people off, it started young for me like 9 or so. I just remember having a strange feeling when I saw a fat person, it was nice but also it was confusing for a nine year old to process. I never said anything to anyone about it though. Even back in 1992 when everyone was into the latest fitness crazes I never got it. I was a kid and it didn't make sense to me why anyone would want to suffer like that just because they were told that they were too fat.

Then I got older and started to feel ugly when I would see myself in the mirror after a shower, I saw everything that I was told was bad, I wasn't skinny, I didn't have perfect skin or shiny and glossy hair like everyone was "supposed" to have in high school. Being a size 16 was too fat and I had to lose weight because I was brainwashed into thinking that no guy would want me at size 16 and I had to be single digit sizes. My sister was and she had all sorts of guys wanting her, and no one wanted me; that wasn't using me to get closer to one of my friends...

But in 2005 or 2006 I finally started to understand that I wasn't alone and wasn't a freak for wanting a fat guy as opposed to one who was ripped. I found out that there were thousands of others like me out there, all over the world.
10 years