General

The dark knight rises

Superman - I will still see, of course, but the trailer didn't exactly have the kind of awesome kick that the Avengers trailers did.

Dark Knight Rises... I liked, I enjoyed, it was good.

Didn't really leave me with much I can say though.

I didn't think it was as strong as the other 2.

But yeah, as a finishser of the trilogy it's good.

I'd watch it again if I was watching them all... not so sure if I'd watch it by itself is all.

Bane was good... with his Robotic Sean Connery voice.

so yeah...
11 years

The dark knight rises

I thought Tom Hardy was an excellent Bane (even though he sounds like Sean Connery in a cave) I was however kinda disappointed with the ending and the whole Robin thing that didn't need to be there but I've always hated Robin so maybe that's just me. Definitely not a bad film and worth the watch but a let down for me personally. Thoughts?
11 years

The dark knight rises

I enjoyed it. smiley
11 years

The dark knight rises

bearded unholy goldfish wrote:
screw teen titans and boo to superman i want a aquaman movie next

You know how you beat Aquaman?
"Hey why don't we fight on land?"
11 years

The dark knight rises

Jah wrote:
I can't go watch it because I don't fit in cinema seats.smiley

I guess even if you had drive-ins in your area, it's winter there now. Some theatres, at least in North America, have love seats scattered throughout. Any theatres with movable armrests?

I guess the dvd will be out soon. It is a shame that they don't take everyone into account when they design movie theatres.
11 years

The dark knight rises

I enjoyed the movie as a whole, while it was not my favorite of the series I can't help but love it.
11 years

The dark knight rises

I completely enjoyed it. Loved all the little touches more than anything. Definitely the best acted and emotional Batman ever. Whether you prefer it is personal taste of course.

I'd rank it between Dark Knight and Begins, simply because of the slightly sluggish start.
11 years