General

Guilty pleasures

I buy takeaway food atleast once a day and get cokes from mcdonalds sometimes more than once a day haha
11 years

Guilty pleasures

Mine is teenage romance/fantasy fiction. It's terrible I love going on vacation with a stack of hormone fueled, teenage rebellion, romance novels. Then I find a cool spot by the pool get a bowl of snacks and a tall mai tai or piƱa colata. Once everything is consumed I waddle back to my room for more.

Oh the shame!
11 years

Guilty pleasures

Oh thee are soo many that i have. Singing by myself when no one is around, spending far too long in the shower, bacon and egg mc muffins (i can never just have one), playing ridiculous facebook games, sleeping in... they are the main ones smiley
11 years

Guilty pleasures

Mainly TV. I do not consider Corri, Eastenders, or Big Bang Theory guilty pleasures, though some might. However, when I'm feeling brain dead and want to watch something easy to solve, I like watching either Murder She Wrote, or Rosemary and Tyme. Or if I'm near comatose The Jeremy Kyle show.
11 years

Guilty pleasures

Terrys Chocolate Oranges and watching Transformers. I think at heart i'm still a big kid.
11 years

Guilty pleasures

Sailor Moon
and some of the trashier talk-shows that come on daytime t.v.

Alsoooo, I have been known to indulge in peanut butter and mayo sammiches.
11 years

Guilty pleasures

Teen pop music, particularly girl acts, but some stuff from males does appeal to me, mainly from Big Time Rush (I got into their music by watching the TV show, their music is catchy)

Watching kid/family shows like iCarly, Victorious, Big Time Rush, and How To Rock.
11 years

Guilty pleasures

Pokemon... my love has just grown stronger since i was about 9 years old. I'm 21 now and still play the games and watch the shows.
11 years

Guilty pleasures

Critters wrote:
I love comic books. I have a pretty decent comic book collection, and I like re-reading them and adding to the collection.
I also still buy toys.. action figures.. for myself. I still play like a little kid. It makes me happy. Given that this isn't "normal" behaviour for a 36 y/o woman, I don't let many people know about it. I'm like a 7 y/o trapped in an adult's body.

Haha all this, totally... well, apart from the 36 y/o woman part XP

But yeah - comics, action figures, Lego.
I shouldn't be allowed with money smiley
11 years

Guilty pleasures

Ice cream... any and all of it, especially the fattening premium ones. I have no problem eating a few pints or a half gallon.
7 years
12   loading