forum  submission and domination

cow fantasies?2 years

Hadn't given this one much thought before... I've always been more of a pig-fantasy person, being called a piggy or a oinker, but in the last couple of months it's taken on more of a bovine twist...

My feeder has been remarking that my moobs have gotten so large with my recent gain that I no longer look like a big, fat pig, but more like a cow with two huge udders. She commands me to moo while she sucks on my nipples.

We do this kind of teasing all the time, so again I didn't think much of it... until recently I saw her searching for cow-print clothing on Amazon!

Moo!

cow fantasies?2 years

giantjay:
Hadn't given this one much thought before... I've always been more of a pig-fantasy person, being called a piggy or a oinker, but in the last couple of months it's taken on more of a bovine twist...

My feeder has been remarking that my moobs have gotten so large with my recent gain that I no longer look like a big, fat pig, but more like a cow with two huge udders. She commands me to moo while she sucks on my nipples.

We do this kind of teasing all the time, so again I didn't think much of it... until recently I saw her searching for cow-print clothing on Amazon!

Moo!

Jay, your description of your feeder sucking on your huge moobs and commanding you to Moo sounds so hot! I would love to experience that as well. Reading your description just really turned me on.

cow fantasies?2 years

It gets sexier when the farmer can document his hucow's growth. Holding up one of her udders for the camera in his hand and letting the mammary flesh ooz a little between his fingers and sag outside the span of his hands. Her udders swell up and produce even more milk as she is progressively fed more at the trough and the sex with her owner get rougher and more forceful. Who wouldnt want to stuff her belly with cattle feed until she is a massive impregnated milk cow?

cow fantasies?7 months

Would love to rp this fantasy. I am bad at so many things like diet etc but eating and getting milked so simple and yet so sexy. Its so wrong to have a hucow fantasy that just makes it more kinky.

cow fantasies?7 months

I can see how this would be super appealing, I have considered being made in to a hucow, or a hupig. And the whole idea just makes me shiver. Being fed to grow large and dumb, treated like livestock instead of being a human. smiley

cow fantasies?7 months

Love the idea ... rp anyone ?

cow fantasies?7 months

fatnsexy1:
Love the idea ... rp anyone ?

Yeah let's do it?

cow fantasies?7 months

BigDawn:
Would love to rp this fantasy. I am bad at so many things like diet etc but eating and getting milked so simple and yet so sexy. Its so wrong to have a hucow fantasy that just makes it more kinky.

I can't think of anything hotter than rp with a woman who wants to grow, be milked and turned into a hucow. It turns me on like crazy.

cow fantasies?7 months

There is nothing more sensual than a cow all tingly and ready to be milked!

cow fantasies?6 months

what about fattened up.... then waddled off to a big bbq?

anyone like the idea?
<< 6 >> page 6 of 10   loading