forum  submission and domination

re: cow fantasies?

2 years ago
It gets sexier when the farmer can document his hucow's growth. Holding up one of her udders for the camera in his hand and letting the mammary flesh ooz a little between his fingers and sag outside the span of his hands. Her udders swell up and produce even more milk as she is progressively fed more at the trough and the sex with her owner get rougher and more forceful. Who wouldnt want to stuff her belly with cattle feed until she is a massive impregnated milk cow?

2 months ago
RoseEdwards:
Cow fantasies?! Sign me up! I would love to be forced to become someones persona cow!

If you were my cow, I'd feed and breed you endlessly. Message me on Kik if you're interested. RoxasTwinKey. Just say feed and breed me

6 days ago
Would love to rp this fantasy. I am bad at so many things like diet etc but eating and getting milked so simple and yet so sexy. Its so wrong to have a hucow fantasy that just makes it more kinky.

3 days ago
I am very much into this. Nothing makes me hotter than the thought of feeding and growing a huge Hucow. Milking her tender udders while she moos and groans, yes please!

Anyone want to chat about this? Message me!

3 days ago
I can see how this would be super appealing, I have considered being made in to a hucow, or a hupig. And the whole idea just makes me shiver. Being fed to grow large and dumb, treated like livestock instead of being a human. smiley
<< 7 page 7 of 7   loading