Submission and domination

Making a fat girl work out

spikex85x wrote:
And of course we'd love watching you all sweaty running on a treadmill while your trainer spanks your round ass to make you go faster!

Oh hehe i woudld love to see that , too ;-) or better do it myself ^^!
11 years

SarahKthePig wrote:
I am around 300 pounds, and recently my bf/feeder had me put on a pair of short shorts and a sports bra and forced me to do excercises. Needless to say I can't do a damned thing,

He then forced me to shovel down McDonalds and Donuts, and try again

I was sweating so much and I wasnt even able to do anything

5' 2 300 lbs. Oh damn..you must have looked like a real porker in those tight shorts.
11 years

[quote]muscleslovescurves wrote:
This is gold... I'm an ex-Ironman competitor and ex-competitive kickboxer who knows a LOT about training and nutrition.... anyone out there want a workout?? Lol[/quote

me me me
11 years

Layla wrote:
[quote]muscleslovescurves wrote:
This is gold... I'm an ex-Ironman competitor and ex-competitive kickboxer who knows a LOT about training and nutrition.... anyone out there want a workout?? Lol[/quote

me me me

Layla,

look at the size of you. You wouldn't last five minutes.

Better off just parking your big butt on the sofa and watching Game of Thrones with a pint of vanilla bean ice cream.

You're a butterbean Layla. A rotund round mound of blubber that is only going to get heavier and heavier with time. Give up this idea that you can work out like the average girl. For your *** a work out is waddling to the fridge and back. Heck, you get out of breath just waddling down the supermarket aisle.
11 years

I find this whole concept very erotic, particularly if you've been a feeder and got your girl fat. To then insist that she has to now exercise, knowing that she will fail miserably and watch all her flab wobble about. Best of all is to get her to do exercises that she can't possibly do properly and again watch her fall into a sweaty mess of humiliation. Of course you will have to reward her enthusiasm to try with a big slap up meal, this would also be a good incentive for her to try her best.
10 years

I'd have a bigger lady workout regardless for the muscles in her body to accommodate the added weight. However, that being said, I'd love to add workouts as part of a sub/dom relationship. Like being strapped to a treadmill and being forced to run and watch all her fat jiggle about while cooking a post "workout" meal and picking on her and teasing her. Doing things like going to the gym with her wearing far too tight clothes, watch her get out of breathe and maybe even talk about how fat she is and that working out will never help her to others within earshot. If I wanted to be really naughty and nasty, I could do things like park as far away as possible from where we're going, and always insist on using the stairs. The view would be nice and teasing her for being out of breath and so unfit. Ahhh...that could be very fun. Oh! And even use exercise as punishment for not doing something like not finishing her food or cleaning her plates.
10 years

I'm working on a new story which will be along these lines...

It'll be based on the fantasy of a personal trainer punishing and humiliating a fat girl for being lazy and straying from her diet plan.

Look out for the first chapter soon...
9 years

That sounds awesome, potbellypimp!
9 years

What about not formal gym work outs, but being dragged out and about, expected to be able to do things like go on a long hike up and down hills, run around playing frisbee, or even sprint for a bus? (Again with someone deliberately setting a standard or pace that you'd have a hard time meeting)
9 years

Edxl wrote:
What about not formal gym work outs, but being dragged out and about, expected to be able to do things like go on a long hike up and down hills, run around playing frisbee, or even sprint for a bus? (Again with someone deliberately setting a standard or pace that you'd have a hard time meeting)

Well I don't typically go to the gym. Usually mine consist of lots of different bodyweight exercises. So lots of jumping, squatting, push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups and crunches and their variations. smiley A fat lady in tight clothes that needs working out sounds perfect for this. Although, her joints would definitely have to be watched.
9 years
123   loading