Gaining

Heavy cream?

Heavy cream does wonders for a figure. Just buy a half pint and taste for yourself. Like Julia, it's also a key ingredient in the shake bags I make for feedees.
I suggest you had some heavy cream to a pint of melted ice cream and drink once a day. One feedee I know did this twice a day for 6 months and gained so much weight people thought she was pregnant. Any other questions, feel free to message me.
11 years

Heavy cream?

Yeah have to agree with the above, the heavy cream with choclate milk. I used a choclate shake from macdonalds if i couldn't be bothered making one. Just add the cream and mix till taste alright. Also just dummped chcolate topping in with it and ice cream as well. Dknow how many calories but im sure it was high enough.
11 years

Heavy cream?

Agree..best thing ever.It's not for everybody though..have met some people who find it too sickly;but I love itsmiley
11 years

Heavy cream?

would making your gainer shake with heavy cream throw your cholesterol through the roof?

this would be drinking it daily.
11 years

Heavy cream?

SSBBWBEAUTY4U:
So if I mix heavy cream and strawberry ice cream together and drink it two to three times a day I will really start seeing results?

Without Question. Throw in whole milk or 2% to make it drink easier. Add cake batter and your gains will be Astounding.
8 years

Heavy cream?

Yes, Heavy Cream will pack on the pounds.
8 years

Heavy cream?

MrsJellyBelly:
I drink half and half instead of regular milk. How should I step up to the whipping creams? I would love to put in lbs faster smiley

You've already made the intermediate step by using half and half. Next step is heavy cream in place of H&H.But continue mixing it with Cake Batter and some regular milk and ice cream.
8 years

Heavy cream?

I haven't seen anyone mention on here how to really eat heavy cream.

Whip it! Keep whisking, add some sugar, some vanilla extract, and voila! The stuff you can't drink, you can now eat easily!

Make some waffles, add chocolate or whatever you'd like in the mix, drench in syrup, put on some fruits, and lather on the cream. Its delicious, and I've eaten so much of the stuff without considering it tastes bad. Unpurposefully, it has made a noticeable difference in my midsection... good on cookies, too! Stick it in hot chocolate!
8 years