Gaining

Weight gain dreams?

yeah - stuffing dreams, fat machines, giant feeder honey monster schemes... it's my subconsious' favourite topic, other than zombies
11 years

Weight gain dreams?

All the time, in fact, they are pretty much my "dirty dreams" as far as the experience goes.

I don't dream about chics or making out or having sex, never have, it's always been about being fat or growing fat and everything related.

Makes me worry that i'm Fatosexual. smiley
11 years

Weight gain dreams?

I had a gaining dream of this kid (me?) eating a lot and getting fat when I was really little...maybe five years old or so.

It was actually pretty disturbing, but fascinating as well. Maybe it started me on the path, idk.
11 years

Weight gain dreams?

I had one about five years ago. Have dreamt about it again since, but this is the only one I can clearly remember.

I was standing in front of a full-body mirror, vaguely aware of someone warning me that if you stand in front of this mirror for long enough it'll fatten you up to 300 pounds.

Now I'm about 240 pounds now but I'm quite tall so I only really look flabby rather than fat. Suddenly the mirror works its magic and I've crossed that line. There's no way around it - I'm definitely fat now. That slightly flabby chin is now two chins, I'm aware that my clothes are much tighter than before, and most of the extra weight seems to have gone to my belly which is now pushing its way out from underneath my shirt.

And I think I like this.

"If you liked that," someone tells me, "then you're in luck - the 700 pound mirror's just been fixed today."

So off I go to stand in front of the mirror that'll fatten me up to 700 pounds. Very excited. I remember seeing it in the distance, seeing some very fat and very happy people walking away from it and feeling excited that in just a few moments I'll be as big and as happy as they are, but I guess I either woke up or my subconscious drifted off in a different direction because I never actually reached it...

Recently I have had a few more erotic dreams which have involved weight gain, but I can't remember what exactly. Whether it was me or someone else or whatever I have no idea, just that weight gain was involved and it was...exciting.
11 years

Weight gain dreams?

Two more recents ones;

The first is a bit vague, but I think I was watching a news report about a virus that was causing a weight gain epidemic, and it was 100% certainty that everybody in the world was going to double in size - and that those who were already fat were likely to gain to triple or quadruple their present weight. While the rest of the world was panicking I was getting really excited. smiley

The second was much clearer; watching in astonishment as 6 or 7 SSBBWs waddled in (all of whom model online) and sat around me. I think I knew that they were here to fatten me up to at least as big as them, if not more.

Sadly, both times, the dreams didn't get very far cos I got a bit too excited... smiley
7 years

Weight gain dreams?

I haven't had any true "dreams" while sleeping, I do daydream about getting fat, or a significant other getting fat. I usually write them out and post them as stories, here on my DA account.
7 years