Events

Seattle meet up?

I'm interested. Any of those locations works for me.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

I'm interested. Any of those locations works for me.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

Okay, so a summation of the plans thus far:

***9:00 pm on Saturday, February 9th at one of the claim jumper locations in Lynnwood, Redmond, or Tukwila***

If anyone has issues with any part of this please say so now so that we can adjust things and get as many people as possible to come. Once we get some feedback I'll start making an official guest list and you'll have about a week or so in advance to add your name or take it off so I can make reservations.

Also, please let us know which location works best!
11 years

Seattle meet up?

annatorino wrote:
I would love to go, but lynwood/tukwila are not locations that are mass transit friendly since I actually live in seattle, unfortunately. If you guys want to do a meet in seattle eventually, definately let me know.

Nothing is set in stone yet, if there is a better place located in Seattle it'll probably be easier for most people to get there because of all the transit to and from.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

annatorino wrote:
I would love to go, but lynwood/tukwila are not locations that are mass transit friendly since I actually live in seattle, unfortunately. If you guys want to do a meet in seattle eventually, definately let me know.

There are a lot of buses that run to Tukwila and Southcenter where the restaurant is. Redmond is also pretty accessible on Metro.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

I think Lynnwood might be a bit out of the way for most people looking at the map on FF so I'm going to shoot for the middle and say the Redmond location. It's about 30 minutes from Seattle by bus or driving so I think that should work out well for just about everyone.

Please start pm me or post here an rsvp so I can start a guest list. I'll wait until February 1st to finalize so that I can make reservations a week in advance.

Who else is excited! smiley
11 years

Seattle meet up?

Also, I'm going to change the meet time to 8:00pm as the restaurant closes at 10:00pm. If you can't make it that early we'll probably still be there, I'm trying to take into account the time for everyone to show up and settle in and still have time for people to chat and eat and all that.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

Also, I'm going to change the meet time to 8:00pm as the restaurant closes at 10:00pm. If you can't make it that early we'll probably still be there, I'm trying to take into account the time for everyone to show up and settle in and still have time for people to chat and eat and all that.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

Not to throw a wrench in the plans but I'm hearing people say that there is concern about location and cost. Should we maybe try to so something in Seattle proper for happy hour?

Dragonfish on Pine st down has a happy hour that has super cheap food and drinks from 9pm-1am. It's very busable and there's reasonably priced parking down the street at Pacific Place until 2am. The food is Asain including sushi and there's wine and beer and a full bar.

www.dragonfishcafe.com/sea/happy.html
11 years

Seattle meet up?

McKaty wrote:
Not to throw a wrench in the plans but I'm hearing people say that there is concern about location and cost. Should we maybe try to so something in Seattle proper for happy hour?

Dragonfish on Pine st down has a happy hour that has super cheap food and drinks from 9pm-1am. It's very busable and there's reasonably priced parking down the street at Pacific Place until 2am. The food is Asain including sushi and there's wine and beer and a full bar.

]www.dragonfishcafe.com/sea/happy.html

Happy hour is only served in the bar which would mean 21+, there are a few people that are under 21. Who's been saying that they couldn't go? I've been pm'ing people and I think I've only heard from one person that they for sure couldn't make it.

Different locations aren't a big deal as long as it's something that most people can go to and is 18+
11 years
12345   loading